What's your Favourite 2D Video Game?
A.K.A. The flash games you see on y8, kongregate and even on steam.
Exclude PR2 because we all know it's the best. Wink
PR1
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, gemj
what if I only like the PRs?

nothing else compares
Platform Racing 4ever

Although I play Super Smash Flash 2 too..
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
Pr2
Street Fighter
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
Other than PR2 it would be Terraria.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Along with the Platform Racing series, I was also a fan of Epic Battle Fantasy from kupogames. Apparentally the 5th installment of the series is coming out soon, so I'm excited for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blank For This Useful Post:
  • fliker2, Northadox
PR2 is my all-time favorite 2D game. For the most part, I like all of Jiggmin's games better than anything else on the internet. I am a fan of "This is the Only Level" and a few others I've played through the years (Pandemic 2, Arrival in Hell, and Zombie Exploder are the ones I can think of off the top of my head).

I wasn't ever a *huge* fan of Happy Wheels. I did play a bit, but it never did much for me.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
oh Bad Eggs I guess
Age of War 1 + 2 are my favourites excluding PR1 and 2
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Oh, uh, Run 3
нет
Pr2
Tongue
á
If stick empires count, then that, because it was a real nice strategy game.
Also realm of the mad god had a nice atmosphere. It gets on one's nerves if you play it too long though.
When it comes to fighting games, I loved the chaos faction series (and even redid a couple of their maps on PR2).
But I think now I admire more brawlhalla.
brawlhalla
Other than Pr2, I like Transformice (or use to) and Super Smash Flash.
[Image: 5728e77abdb8e0db54863e359eb861cf.png]

No favorites, and i didnt play too many since i was like 8.
I used to play..
- UGH
- Golden Axe
- Mario
- Prince of Persia.
G'oldDays.

Although Pr2 is a standout game in my view, it never made the same impression me as these old games (obviously had to do with being young) plus pr2 revoles far too much around its community which isnt a bad thing, its just that ever since jiggman pulled that move and the pr2 community collapsed into dust, its hard to see the glory days matter much. But lets hope that will change.
[Image: 213.jpg]
"2D game" is a rather inaccurate descriptor, no? Do you mean like sprite-based games, or games created with the idea of two dimensions? Does something like Doom count with its two dimensional ray tracing, despite there being an idea of 3 axes? Or is this just a general flash game favorite thread?

Outside of something like PR2/PR3, I'm a big fan of the Epic Battle Fantasy series, also hosted on Kongregate. They're wonderfully animated and charming RPG experiences. Thinking of other classic flash games, I can dig Transformice, I like a lot of jmtb02's games (fun fact: I have the world record speedrun on This is the Only Level 3), Binding of Isaac was a flash game at one point (though its remake is better in many ways), and the Learn to Fly series of launch games has been a treat.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Deep Sleep Trilogy is one of the best pixelated horror point-and-click games I've ever played (If you want to play this, play all 3 of them back-to-back).

Elephant Quest is also fun. Epic Battle Fantasy series is also a personal favourite. I even got to be part of the translation team for EBF-5 (though not out for Kongregate atm, the developer said it's coming soon).

The Enchanted Cave 1 and 2 is also a blast. Cyclomanics is a silly racing game. Bloons TD 5 is the best out of the Bloons TD series.

There is too much for me to list them all here. To be frank, I love all these games.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Battlealvin2009 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
Hentai games count?