My vision
This is a game i'm currently working on and it's developed in Game Maker: Studio (like a normal person)

I also plan on making an online multiplayer, but i'm kinda bad at multiplayer and besides i'm used to Scratch and it's cloud data/mesh

Here is a screenshot (and sorry for the bad quality, i have a bad graphics driver):

нет
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to fliker2 For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
cool, have u named the game yet?
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
(17th October 2018, 8:11 AM)xGuest Wrote: cool, have u named the game yet?

Yeah, it's called "My Vision" (kind of stupid but what else should i do i have no ideas, and besides i'm learning multiplayer so i can create "Create & Invade")
нет
I was going to reply with the PR2 song for a second, but hey, this looks promising. I've never developed a game before, but make sure to keep your scope in check. You probably don't want to be adding too many features and never making a complete experience.
(17th October 2018, 7:12 PM)Northadox Wrote: I was going to reply with the PR2 song for a second, but hey, this looks promising. I've never developed a game before, but make sure to keep your scope in check. You probably don't want to be adding too many features and never making a complete experience.

Yeah, i had no inspiration for the game's name so i came up with my favourite PR2 soundtrack.
нет
tHiS iS mY vIsIoN
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Rank, xGuest
Cool! What kind of game is it so far?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(19th October 2018, 1:40 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Cool! What kind of game is it so far?

An RPG game
нет
NOTE: development stopped.
Reason: my graphics driver died. :c
нет
Frown
rip
[Image: LLwQFov.png]