Top Stats Cosmetic Update
I made some edits to the top stats module in an attempt to make it look more like old JV's version. If you encounter any problems, let me know.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Lego-man945, ZXD
One question Smile
Can you add a line around it so it's seperate from the white background?
(sorta bugs me)
(if not I'll learn to live with it Smile )
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(20th October 2018, 11:38 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: One question Smile
Can you add a line around it so it's seperate from the white background?
(sorta bugs me)
(if not I'll learn to live with it  Smile   )

I could try, but an issue I've encountered is the border doesn't curve with the top left and right of the top stats. I'm sure I'm just putting the code in the wrong place though, so I'll take another stab at it later.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Looks much better Smile
TY!
Appearantly it just looks weird on this computer....
On our other computer I can see the line around the top stats but not on this one...
(21st October 2018, 1:14 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Appearantly it just looks weird on this computer....
On our other computer I can see the line around the top stats but not on this one...

Is it a different browser?

Same browser
(22nd October 2018, 12:12 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Same browser

Can you take take screenshots from both machines?

Will send them on Discord
lookin' good!