PR2 Client
If you attended my "HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT" stream earlier today, you'll know that I've been successful in recovering the unencrypted source code of the PR2 client! This means that new updates will potentially be able to be pushed to the server.

Things that need to happen before that can happen:
- @Jiggmin needs to give his approval to let me send him updates for the game
- I need to unjumble some names (basically guessing the real names of things since they were lost in encryption)
- Fix Kong badges not working for Guests
- Fix prize popup flavor text

After this, I'll be free to implement anything; any idea you have for PR2 will theoretically be possible! That means you can now start suggesting things for the PR2 client over in the PR2 Suggestions forum. I can't to see what you guys can come up with!

Also, this method may also be able to be used for War of the Web, Creation, and the old JV Chat. I'll let you guys know if this is possible once I get everything with PR2 and my other project under control.

I'll keep you guys updated on any new developments. Looking forward to the future!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bart172, Battlealvin2009, BrokenBulb, Dangevin, Drflash55, gemj, Janelle, Lego-man945, Magyar, Mariano.Z, Northadox, Rank, Shane1334, Stxtics, tadtad, xGuest, Zelante
Cool! Bow
a casual human being.
I come online here every 4-5 months or so. But hey. JV is still alive!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magyar For This Useful Post:
  • Shane1334