Poll: Should we have a Discord Server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Totally!
80.00%
8 80.00%
Nah.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Discord Server?
Question 
When do ya think the community of Platform Racing 2 is gonna make a Discord Server?

Most old games have already gotten a server on disc in some sort of fashion... so when might PR2 see one in the future?
Perhaps it can be used as like a way for the community to be able to use real-time chatting, kind of like OG JV's chatbox, ya know?

Leave your thoughts on if we should have one or some reasons as to why we should stick to the forums.
[Image: unknown.png]

It finally happened.
There is already a PR2 Community discord server. We can invite you if you aren't already in it.
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZXD For This Useful Post:
  • Drflash55, Eternal, gemj, Perfect.exe, Zelante
Ask on PR2 for one and someone should be able to get you one.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The forum’s small, comfy and slow as is so I think we don’t need one. I’m not too much of a fan of the PR2 discords anyway; it’s like the in-game chat but with more useless bots.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(26th November 2018, 5:26 PM)Northadox Wrote: The forum’s small, comfy and slow as is so I think we don’t need one. I’m not too much of a fan of the PR2 discords anyway; it’s like the in-game chat but with more useless bots.

useless bots trigger me
(26th November 2018, 5:45 PM)gemj Wrote: useless bots trigger me

Agreed. I have no problems with plenty of Discord servers, as long as easy communication between players is the focus. But with bots in low traffic servers, it’s a ton of automated spam that takes away from any potential conversation.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(26th November 2018, 2:17 PM)ZXD Wrote: There is already a PR2 Community discord server. We can invite you if you aren't already in it.

I currently am not in it... You can PM me the link so I can join it later.
[Image: unknown.png]

It finally happened.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Drflash55 For This Useful Post:
  • ZXD
I got rid of Discord a while ago for privacy concerns that the platform has. I would like to join if I ever re-install Discord.
- Hunter
@camodude10
There is a web version Smile
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
People use the web version?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(1st December 2018, 7:13 AM)Stxtics Wrote: People use the web version?

no?

ssshhhhh.
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
(1st December 2018, 7:13 AM)Stxtics Wrote: People use the web version?

Lol.
I use it Smile
I don't like everyone seeing what I do Wink
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(1st December 2018, 11:52 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Lol.
I use it Smile
I don't like everyone seeing what I do Wink

There is an option to turn that off lol
I knew there was a web version, I may just use that.
- Hunter
(1st December 2018, 3:30 PM)camodude10 Wrote: I knew there was a web version, I may just use that.

The web version is nice because you can use it instantly without having to download the software, though it is limited compared to the full software.
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ZXD For This Useful Post:
  • camodude10