[Forum] Buttons Overlapping Text (Buddy List)
These buttons overlap some text on profiles with more than 5 pages of friends

[Image: 2dbjcrp.jpg]
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
Hmm... I'll look into this when I get a chance. Thanks for the report!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
@Rank what device is this on?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(19th December 2018, 1:38 AM)bls1999 Wrote: @Rank what device is this on?

I'm using Google Chrome on PC
It's not like that for me and I'm using Chrome.
[Image: YLWOYbs.png]

Have you zoomed in or something, or maybe you have a small screen idk

EDIT: NVM THIS ONLY OCCURS WHEN YOU ARE ON PAGES 2-5 BUT ON PAGE 1 IT IS OK

EDIT 2: This also occurs on my profile with 3 pages of friends but it is slightly different. The first page is fine but 2 and 3 are not.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Rank
It has to do with your screen size. @bls1999, @Rank
-AspectZero
(20th December 2018, 6:12 AM)Stxtics Wrote: It's not like that for me and I'm using Chrome.

-snip-

Have you zoomed in or something, or maybe you have a small screen idk

EDIT: NVM THIS ONLY OCCURS WHEN YOU ARE ON PAGES 2-5 BUT ON PAGE 1 IT IS OK

EDIT 2: This also occurs on my profile with 3 pages of friends but it is slightly different. The first page is fine but 2 and 3 are not.

I have zoomed in but it happens either way. 

(20th December 2018, 6:13 PM)AspectZero Wrote: It has to do with your screen size. @bls1999, @Rank

Not sure about that. It stays the exact same on different screen sizes I've tried. Here's it stretched across two 1920x1080, 24 inch x 16.5 inch (?) screens.

[Image: vrc96c.jpg]
Should be fixed now!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank, Stxtics