10 Years Ago Today
Howdy, friends!

It was 10 years ago today: December 21, 2008. I was 13, and really liked PR2.
I discovered JV randomly, and decided to join, becoming user #1447. From there, I made lots memories and friends. 

Although the original site has been down for over 3 years now, it still pops into my head every now and then because of how fun it was to be in the community.

I really just wanted to come on here to say thank you to everyone who could enjoy JV with me. Won’t list any names, but you know who you are! 

One of my favorite things will always be bringing Survive to JV. I felt it brought a little extra fun to the end times.

Well, that’s all I suppose. I’m sure I’ll be back someday, but if not, I just want to say thank you, Jiggmin. Thanks for all the memories! 10 years ago I joined my favorite forum to this day!

Till next time~

-Sushie
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • 1amayzingman, Addy, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, dotime, gemj, Lunanova, mikal, Northadox, PseudoLW, Resarekt, Shane1334, tadtad
Hey Sushie! I remember you from the old days. Glad to see you back, even if only for a brief message! Hoping you'll enjoy the village a bit more with us in the future. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Popping in to say hello again. Was just thinking about the good times hosting Survivor. Sometimes I really wish I could host it again! Good times...
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(20th February 2020, 11:00 AM)Sushie Wrote: Popping in to say hello again. Was just thinking about the good times hosting Survivor. Sometimes I really wish I could host it again! Good times...

Eyo Sushie!
I remember the forum games from old JV they were fun yea Cool
á
(20th February 2020, 11:00 AM)Sushie Wrote: Popping in to say hello again. Was just thinking about the good times hosting Survivor. Sometimes I really wish I could host it again! Good times...

The sushi truck never dies
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Sushie my man. Thanks for hosting survivor, that created some pretty interesting memories on JV.