New Year's Live Stream Event(s)
The party isn't over yet!

Join me for two more live streams...
- New Year's Eve at 5pm (LINKS: video | countdown)
- New Year's Day at 4pm (LINKS: video | countdown)

I hope to see you there!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Northadox, Shane1334, Zelante
I'll be there!!! Bow
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
Looks like ya boi had a little too much fun last night and slept in. The stream will now be at 4pm EST! Sorry for the inconvenience.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The trivia was pretty cool even though I should've gotten the artifact but have you guys ever listened to Desert Rose, a cut PR2 song? This is the most rockin' tune I've ever heard and I only learned about it just today
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/34354
(1st January 2019, 6:19 PM)Northadox Wrote: The trivia was pretty cool even though I should've gotten the artifact but have you guys ever listened to Desert Rose, a cut PR2 song? This is the most rockin' tune I've ever heard and I only learned about it just today
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/34354

Fun fact: that song is available in Musical Evenizer! Tongue