Artifact
Just a thought, shouldnt the up and down arrows swap aswell? Its relatively easy as its currently?  Artifact
[Image: 213.jpg]
It's always been this way. :p
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Saurus
That is sad too hear, tho its good to have it confirmed thx.
[Image: 213.jpg]
nah dont change the up and down arrows its already hard enough
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Saurus
I agree Acno, it's way too easy as it is now. Should be changed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Moved this to PR2 Suggestions. Would be a cool idea to change the up/down arrows!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I think that changing such a core gameplay feature would be very unhealthy for the game as a whole, not to mention everyone who worked hard in contests to earn the Artifact Hat having it nerfed to the ground just because two people suggested it in a thread they might not have even read.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Eternal, gemj, Shane1334
(20th January 2019, 10:30 AM)Saurus Wrote: I think that changing such a core gameplay feature would be very unhealthy for the game as a whole, not to mention everyone who worked hard in contests to earn the Artifact Hat having it nerfed to the ground just because two people suggested it in a thread they might not have even read.

^

at the very least, a poll and an @everyone if the change ends up implemented
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766