[Other] Mobile Bug in Night Mode
Not sure if this happens on anything but mobile, but in night mode the text when I went to log in was black. The password box had white text.

[Image: 7yVIzVj9QXuTUB1WjQnyMA.png]

Edit: Jeez, sorry for the massive photo, lmao. It didn't look that huge on my phone.
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
This seems to be an issue present on all platforms. The way that login code is scripted makes it a tough one to change. I'll do my best, but no guarantees. Frown

Great catch; I didn't even think to log out to check that part of the page.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
bumping this so I remember to do something about it

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
here's another bump so I remember AGAIN. Jeez, I let this go 6 months. Sorry.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank, Zelante
LOL
At long last... this bug has been fixed!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Rank