PR2 v152.3
This client update was primarily to fix some glaring issues instead of adding new content.

Fixes:
- Fixed saving/loading levels in LE
- Fixed account creation (broken element)
- Fixed a bug where the GP popup animation would loop forever
- Fixed a bug where a player having an item in-game wouldn't be visible to the other users
- Fixed the chat message box character limit (and increased to 150)

Additionally, these things were fixed on the server:
- Setting the Campaign
- Level deletion
- Chat auto anti-spam filter
- Banning (and bans applying to users)
- Unpublishing levels
- Trial/perma mod detection
- PMs tab pages
- Ban edit mod logging (doesn't log the mod's IP address as yes/no)
- All server restarts
- Blank level listing pages (don't throw an error)
- Guild invitations/leaving
- Artifact placement
- Old account deletion (monthly cron task; find in weekly.php)
- Vault
- In-game songs

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • 4h3y, Ashley766, Stxtics, xGuest
what happened to 152.1 and 152.2 ?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(26th January 2019, 5:47 PM)Stxtics Wrote: what happened to 152.1 and 152.2 ?

They died in a fiery explosion. It was awful.

(152.1 was kind of the same as 152, and then 152.2 was the client there was prior than this)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Hurray, Jiggmin finally took your pull request
I can't wait for more client updates and another Motley Monday, I demand it
Also just noticed, it seems like there are hat reward tooltips and usernames appear above racers while racing, were these new?
(26th January 2019, 7:53 PM)Northadox Wrote: Hurray, Jiggmin finally took your pull request
I can't wait for more client updates and another Motley Monday, I demand it
Also just noticed, it seems like there are hat reward tooltips and usernames appear above racers while racing, were these new?

Not sure what you mean re: hat reward tooltips; are you referring to the flavor text on prize popups? The usernames in races are a little more pronounced but, nonetheless, were always there.

(26th January 2019, 9:20 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Not sure what you mean re: hat reward tooltips; are you referring to the flavor text on prize popups? The usernames in races are a little more pronounced but, nonetheless, were always there.

I was racing with another guy and the Santa Hat was a reward, and it displayed what the hat does beneath it. Prior to that, I just remember it just being the prize pop-up with no text beneath it. Maybe I'm just misremembering some things.
(26th January 2019, 9:57 PM)Northadox Wrote: I was racing with another guy and the Santa Hat was a reward, and it displayed what the hat does beneath it. Prior to that, I just remember it just being the prize pop-up with no text beneath it. Maybe I'm just misremembering some things.

That was fixed in the v152.0! It had been broken for many a year.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, Northadox