Clown set
I have made everything the same color so that everyone can use any color combination that want!

my og design that i made in pr2~6years ago

[Image: Zq9I7vq.png]

(21st November 2020, 3:05 AM)Dexterity Wrote: [Image: ct850B7.png]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, ExplosionZ, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, John m., Lego-man945, Mia, MoonFiredk, Ranko Danko, ricardomtz102, ricardomtz10247
nah chill clowns are scary you boutta make all the children run
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal
(28th January 2019, 3:16 AM)Dev52 Wrote: nah chill clowns are scary you boutta make all the children run

I get that, but I spent a lot of time and effort making this set and really means a lot to me... do you think my design is good? the clown shoes took me forever to make correctly.
     I did some sharpening in Firealpaca
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • Acno, Addy, John m.
i want to try to make this in FLA
Finally, a PR2 set to represent how much of a clown I am
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, gemj
[Image: ct850B7.png]

I tried doing my own take on this set whilst adding in the games infamous gummy bear shading. Just to share my two cents on this set some parts like the tie can get overcomplicated with shapes and colours, and what I realised when designing the bat is that you wanna keep it as simple as possible and generally just use two iconic colours for your sets for the regular colour and the epic colour, whereas here we’re seeing about 4 different colours which wouldn’t be effective as a set. Nevertheless I really love this concept, maybe with a few tweaks this could be our newest set design Eek
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexterity For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, John m., Mia
Is it really Platform Racing 2 if you can't race as Ronald McDonald?

Amazing art btw @Dexterity
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Dexterity, gemj
(21st November 2020, 3:05 AM)Dexterity Wrote: - snip - 
I tried doing my own take on this set whilst adding in the games infamous gummy bear shading. Just to share my two cents on this set some parts like the tie can get overcomplicated with shapes and colours, and what I realised when designing the bat is that you wanna keep it as simple as possible and generally just use two iconic colours for your sets for the regular colour and the epic colour, whereas here we’re seeing about 4 different colours which wouldn’t be effective as a set. Nevertheless I really love this concept, maybe with a few tweaks this could be our newest set design Eek

i honestly think this looks amazing. you just took my design and brought it to life! i personally think the colors is what makes it a clown, without the 3-4 colors, then we cant make it as stylish.

my own personal critics from your design (to maybe improve for the next design):
the head looks good, but i feel like we would have to design an eye or something else other than a ^ (what do you think?)
the hair looks like Elvis Presley's hair, which doesn't make a distinctive clown look.
the tie looks more like a bow tie, which is nice, but is also looks cut off, giving it a handkerchief look.
the shoes looks more like bowling shoes, i think it looks more smooched together which doesn't look like a long flat shoe design that i made.
the colours can be more adjusted to more a clown colour since that is what you are recommending since that is a simplier design.

i would like to work with you on this design and can help create the final touches once we get something going @Dexterity
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Dexterity
[Image: wa4xdFR.png]

Did a few tweaks from your critiques @Addy’s I’ll probably never get the tie to look right and I dont want to spend another half an hour fixing it Rolleyes

Also just ended up being lazy and squashed the feet using a freeform tool. Considering this is just a concept at the moment I don’t think transforming it matters too much yet Tongue
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dexterity For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Camer the Dragon, Janelle, John m., Mia
Idk i think @Dexterity s clown looks cute, lmao Tongue
Looks great! Now I gotta fix those colors! I’m thinking of making the colors 2 colors. The hair, noise, eye and mouth can be 1 single color. The body (yellow) stripes and yellow bow tie can be one single color, while the (red) stripes and blue strap can be one single color. The shoes colors can either stay the same or make the yellow part of the shoe the same color as the red part. Now we have 2 colors for the entire set! If you dont get to editing the colors, I will have some time tonight to do it.

Edit: how does everyone feel about those eyes? Personally when I think of pr2 sets, I don’t think of any of the sets having eyes.. I guess the ^ works better I guess.
big fan of the feet
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ranko Danko For This Useful Post:
  • Addy
Tbh, I love the "^^" eyes a lot more than the actual eyes, if you wanted my opinion!

But, I love the updated version of this set. I honestly hate clowns irl, but this is so cute. Idk if you were going for cute but. It is. Wink

I would wear it, definitely.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Addy
(22nd November 2020, 8:44 PM)Janelle Wrote: Tbh, I love the "^^" eyes a lot more than the actual eyes, if you wanted my opinion!

But, I love the updated version of this set. I honestly hate clowns irl, but this is so cute. Idk if you were going for cute but. It is. Wink

I would wear it, definitely.

thanks for your input, now all i need is everyone's support c:
This is badass, why is this not implemented yet???!!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(19th April 2021, 2:39 AM)bazooka Wrote: This is badass, why is this not implemented yet???!!

Because @bls1999 doesn't want to implement every design into Pr2 😒 Honestly, we need someone who's willing to dedicate their time into implementing these sets into Pr2. We have a lot of pending sets that haven't even been implemented into the game yet. IMO this would keep the game from being dead.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, bazooka
I get the impression bls has to adhere to strict rules set by Jiggmin. And yeah I do agree, the implementation of sets and other desirability's in the game would attract a lot more players than fancy level editing shit hardly any players use. Then again, anyone with a brain wouldn't need this pointing out. Big shame sets like this go amiss.. Frown
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Well judging from the past sets added I think it has to be a holiday, lets start clown day!
(19th April 2021, 1:22 PM)bazooka Wrote: I get the impression bls has to adhere to strict rules set by Jiggmin. And yeah I do agree, the implementation of sets and other desirability's in the game would attract a lot more players than fancy level editing shit hardly any players use. Then again, anyone with a brain wouldn't need this pointing out. Big shame sets like this go amiss.. Frown

What's going to happen is, if ideas continue to get ignored or nothing changes, Pr2 will die soon.