The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Rank
PR2 Name: Thing
Level Name: Ferrari [Touchpad]

https://imgur.com/a/XlEwSiy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vadan For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Rank
keep bringing in submissions!!!
Hey everyone! A few announcements and updates to the contest...

First of all, congratulations to @Camer the Dragon for being September's winner!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=483]

Second, I'd like to congratulate @Ashley766 for becoming the new host of Painter of the Month starting in October. There are a few reasons for this.

Since August, I've been extremely busy with school and work due to a recent promotion. I've had less and less time so spend posting in the community like I used to. I'd love to continue making improvements to the contest to bring in more submissions, but I feel like I either wouldn't have the time, or the improvements wouldn't do much to bring in more submissions. Therefore, I made a decision to either close the doors on the contest, or let someone else host. Ashley stepped up and volunteered to host, so PotM will continue on!

It's been a very fun 8 months being able to host my favorite contest JV ever had. Some of the work you guys have produced has been amazing, and while it's sad for me to hand over the reins, I'm also so also excited to see what direction the contest will go in. Thank you everyone.

Tongue
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766

Level Name: [POTM] Halloween Art

Account name: Addy888*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Northadox, Rank
PR2 Name: AspectZero
Level: Desert Sketch
-AspectZero
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Rank
https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2060

Hey guys. We're switching to this thread. Please post your submissions on there!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank