Count to 500 before a mod posts
Oneoneone
One hundred and twelve
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
One hundred and fourteen
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
á
i failed the mario twitter challenge
(3rd December 2022, 11:15 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: 121

I know I'll regret asking, but what is the Mario twitter challenge?
(4th December 2022, 2:14 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: 122

I know I'll regret asking, but what is the Mario twitter challenge?

Basically, you create a brand new twitter account. On the first day, you must follow 10 accounts of your choosing. Then, you pick one additional account to follow each day based on your recommendations.

Once you see Mario anywhere on your screen (whether in words, picture, etc), you must delete your account because you have lost.

Tad did a video on the challenge, which might provide more detail idk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXp1jLdRUC0
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945, tadtad
(4th December 2022, 4:12 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: 123

Basically, you create a brand new twitter account. On the first day, you must follow 10 accounts of your choosing. Then, you pick one additional account to follow each day based on your recommendations.

Once you see Mario anywhere on your screen (whether in words, picture, etc), you must delete your account because you have lost.

Tad did a video on the challenge, which might provide more detail idk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXp1jLdRUC0

lol
á
[Image: wpovwCX.png]
go go go!

[Image: 9SYINKZ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to 4h3y For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
The moon sits high and mighty in the lonely midnight sky, keenly observing the world beneath, as if a great storm had rolled through. As the ghastly cold wisp of a midnight breeze ruffled through their faces, the members and admins stared in awe, for a potent plum tinted beam blasted into the stark sky.

Basked by the warm glow of purple that washed over the horizon, their once-forlorn faces were filled with a subtle glee. They rejoice once more, as the last of the moderators have finally been eliminated (congratulations again, Dangevin! Big Grin). A glorious victory was in sight yet again, and there was no time to waste; of the essence, was haste.

Brought on by this cognizance, a heavenly blue wisp came forth from the crowd and led everyone on the eternal journey to count to 500 once more.

With that, 129
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • Dan-83

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.