Ocean Animals Set
Hello guys! Bow

I would like to present you my set & hat idea! Cool

Theme & NameOcean Animals
- - - - -
Hat: Jellyfish Hat
Ability: Beware of this hat's owner! Anyone who attacks a user wearing the Jelly Fish hat will be struck by electricity... Don't mess around! 

Head: Octopus
Body: Seasnail
Feet: Shells

[Image: nS3tZKd.png]
[Image: Kyx4GI9.png]

You can check it out with animations and coloring here:
PR2Sets - Custom Set
a casual human being.
I come online here every 4-5 months or so. But hey. JV is still alive!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Magyar For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Emeiry, gemj, Janelle, Lego-man945, Master Raiden, Pixi, Rank, Resarekt, Shane1334, thique, xGuest
(8th February 2019, 2:51 PM)Magyar Wrote: snip

Yo, that looks pretty great!
How can I load up my own set I made into the style designer?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
(8th February 2019, 6:03 PM)Northadox Wrote: Yo, that looks pretty great!
How can I load up my own set I made into the style designer?

Thank you! Bow Cool

Well, I can help you out with that if you have used some vector-graphic program. (Like flash / illustrator)
Just send me the files and I'll try to put your set into my custom pr2sets client. Fred
a casual human being.
I love it, it totally blends in with pr2's abstract style and ideas it would be cool if it was covered with seaweed
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
This is awesome! Unique and smexy.

(9th February 2019, 12:00 AM)platform guy Wrote: I love it, it totally blends in with pr2's abstract style and ideas it would be cool if it was covered with seaweed

This is a really interesting idea as well, maybe instead of epic upgrades only being colors, cosmetic items could be added as epic upgrades such as the seaweed being covered on the set.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Crystalina For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
Like the idea set looks cool, however it would be much less OP if it were anyone that attacks the wearer is struck, simply running into the person could cause issues in one block high spaces becoming impassible if the wearer of this hat just sat in it and blocked anyone from passing.
Arrow
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
(9th February 2019, 12:00 AM)platform guy Wrote: I love it, it totally blends in with pr2's abstract style and ideas it would be cool if it was covered with seaweed

(9th February 2019, 1:54 AM)Crystalina Wrote: This is awesome! Unique and smexy.

This is a really interesting idea as well, maybe instead of epic upgrades only being colors, cosmetic items could be added as epic upgrades such as the seaweed being covered on the set.

Thank you all!
Ofc, it was designed to be smexy Cool 
Yeah seaweed as an epic upgrade would be awesome! I guess it is possible somehow

(9th February 2019, 6:16 AM)Appah Wrote: Like the idea set looks cool, however it would be much less OP if it were anyone that attacks the wearer is struck, simply running into the person could cause issues in one block high spaces becoming impassible if the wearer of this hat just sat in it and blocked anyone from passing.

Thanks! hmm, you're right. But I think it should have to do something with electricity.. Any ideas?
a casual human being.
Still apply the same effect of being struck, just on players who hit the wearer of the hat and not people who male contact that way you wont have to actively avoid touching the person with the hat but you will have to be careful when using weapons againsy them.
Arrow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar, Rank
dude I think the Jellyfish Hat is actually an awesome idea, plus the set is great!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
I'm liking the idea of the jellyfish hat!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
Big fan of these ideas
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
(9th February 2019, 9:38 AM)Appah Wrote: Still apply the same effect of being struck, just on players who hit the wearer of the hat and not people who male contact that way you wont have to actively avoid touching the person with the hat but you will have to be careful when using weapons againsy them.

Oh yeah, seems reasonable! Thank you!

(10th February 2019, 6:10 AM)gemj Wrote: dude I think the Jellyfish Hat is actually an awesome idea, plus the set is great!

Yeaahh me too! Thanks?

(10th February 2019, 10:31 AM)Wolfie Wrote: I'm liking the idea of the jellyfish hat!
(11th February 2019, 1:33 AM)Dev52 Wrote: Big fan of these ideas

Thank you guys! Please leave a thanks on the main post if you feel like this should be a thing! Bow
a casual human being.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magyar For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
How do you use the website https://passnby.com/pr2sets/ ??
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(12th February 2019, 6:04 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: How do you use the website https://passnby.com/pr2sets/ ??

Well, the website and the flash file is made by me, and I used Adoble Flash Professional CC. If you have some set / hat ideas, draw it with a vector graphic program and send me the file, I'll upload it to the pr2sets
a casual human being.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magyar For This Useful Post:
  • Bluelightning
Always up for new sets ?
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Magyar
Added!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Magyar