Arrows next to stat sliders
Title. Pretty simple addition, but I think we've all struggled at one point or another trying to manage our stats precisely.
A simple answer to a small problem: just add arrows, like what changing your style has. Attached is a simple mock-up:

[Image: ZGubTIY.png]

Clicking an arrow would increment/decrease the stat value by 1, while holding on it would add points steadily. This change would also apply to the stats in the Test option of Level Editor, so you can get precise stats easy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, John m., Lego-man945, Mia, Pixi, Shane1334, Zelante
Odd fact: you can highlight the value and enter a custom value with your keypad.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
Or use the arrow keys
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, John m.
(12th February 2019, 10:58 AM)Eternal Wrote: Odd fact: you can highlight the value and enter a custom value with your keypad.

Odd but not intuitive fact. Adding some arrows will make that process a little easier for all of the brainlets out there. Plus, the trick doesn't working while testing levels, so it'll still be useful to a degree.
Hmm… interesting idea. Interested to see what others think as well. This would certainly fix the issue with not being able to select certain stats in LE test mode…

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Northadox, Zelante
(12th February 2019, 1:17 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Hmm… interesting idea. Interested to see what others think as well. This would certainly fix the issue with not being able to select certain stats in LE test mode…

I see this as quality of life so hopefully it's possible to be introduced fairly easily
+1 from me

Big Grin
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Random bump, but it turns out PR1 had something just like this!
[Image: 8ykAKqQ.png]
Of course, there was no changing the sliders, so arrows were the only way to change your stats.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
i would probably ask fred the g.cactus to change my stats for me by using !fredplzxchangemystatsto100.100.100
Yes this is very good
surprised to see it was taken out from PR1, guess that's something PR1 has over PR2
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Bump because why not
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
Added in v163!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox