Lap races!
Make a setting for laps, and the ability to set the amount you want. When you hit the finish, it sends you back to the start position.
-AspectZero
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • 4h3y, Battlealvin2009, Bluelightning, Camer the Dragon, Emeiry, Lego-man945, Master Raiden, masteric, Northadox, Shane1334, Stxtics
I never thought about this before but hearing about it now this sounds like something that should've been in the game from the beginning. It's Mario Kart translated into a 2D platformer format and Mario Kart has laps. Hell yeah.
There're the time blocks, erase them, make it so if you palce multiple finish lines on a map its automtically a collecting race, u msut get all to win.
While if you click on the finish line block, you can set a timer for it, that hangs near the box, in a tiny sphere, to show how much time it adds to your timer, if its a race with time.
Considering people already requested making customizable item blocks, why not include this.
[Image: 213.jpg]
Yes Big Grin
I've seen levels like this using the vanish block glitch but it'd be cool if people didn't have to use that (plus then you could have lap levels which allow top hat)
á
I figure this'd be something more for PRF than PR2 really
there's not too much community in PR2 to experiment or ultimately use this feature if it is added in
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766