Do You Believe in Ghosts?
Do you believe in any sort of paranormal activity? If so (or if not), please explain.

As for me... yes, yes I do. I believe spirits, who haven't quite reached the afterlife destination, are still trapped here in this world co-existing with the living. I feel as if the people who haven't fully fulfilled their lives may try and stay here, or those who have experienced a very traumatic event at some point in their lives may still haunt the place they died.

I find the topic of the paranormal to be really interesting, and I'd love to hear any stories you may have experienced. Wink
I am in no way superstitious, so I don't believe in anything paranormal or anything that can't be tested(proven) to a reasonable degree. I feel that if ghosts exist and could affect our world, it would be quantifiable and we would have some proof of that. To my knowledge, this has never happened, so if ghosts exist, they may as well not.
I'm curious why you believe that ghosts exist. Is it more that you like the thought/it is comforting to believe? What happened to make you think it is more likely that they are among us than any alternative?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
If ghosts exist they could see your most private things..
[Image: 213.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acno For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Residays
(15th February 2019, 2:36 PM)Overbeing Wrote: I am in no way superstitious, so I don't believe in anything paranormal or anything that can't be tested(proven) to a reasonable degree. I feel that if ghosts exist and could affect our world, it would be quantifiable and we would have some proof of that. To my knowledge, this has never happened, so if ghosts exist, they may as well not.
I'm curious why you believe that ghosts exist. Is it more that you like the thought/it is comforting to believe? What happened to make you think it is more likely that they are among us than any alternative?

I'm honestly not too sure why I myself believe in the paranormal, as nothing has ever happened to me. But, I've had family and friends tell me stories of their experiences that I do believe. 

For example, one of my friends lives in an old house with his family. Every morning they would wake up with different things moved around all over the house. One time they looked in the window and saw a dark figure in one of their rooms. I guess someone could've moved those things, but I just can't imagine someone getting up every night to just move things around. 

I very well may be just a very gullible person and believing these stories without any proof at all. However, I do like the thought of them existing just because it makes me feel as if there is something beyond this world once we leave.
Nah, as said before no proof and any proof at this point is fake-able
and I don't see why they'd exist either
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(15th February 2019, 7:05 PM)Camer999 Wrote: Nah, as said before no proof and any proof at this point is fake-able
and I don't see why they'd exist either

I really do agree with this post ^. I don't think that they can ever be proven through science, and even if they were, it could be faked.
BOO! It's a gh..gh..gh.. GHOST!
Simming? What's that? Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Suckz For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(15th February 2019, 6:44 PM)David Wrote: It seems more likely they just moved those things and forgot about it, or thought things moved when they really didn't

Personally I don't believe in ghosts, there's never been any hard evidence to suggest they exist from what I understand. If they do exist I don't know that it'll ever be proven at this point with how far we've come with technology and how things can be faked

Fair enough. What about the TV shows/series about ghost hunters and what-not? Do you believe they are just doing this for pure publicity and the money? Like acting and making up stories/experiences in their shows and/ or just thinking their experiencing something paranormal when in reality it's in their heads.
Not sure tbh. Haven't looked into it to have enough evidence for or against. Could go either way.

I'd love for it to be real though. That sort of thing has always been really interesting to me.
Ghosts don't exist in pr2, but maybe in other games such as mario kart!
-AspectZero
I would have to be leaning towards belief.
There are just too many things in this world that can't be explained.
Personally had some weird things happen to me.
And a couple of friends as well.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(15th February 2019, 10:21 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Ghosts don't exist in pr2, but maybe in other games such as mario kart!

A ghost set could fix that!
[Image: 213.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acno For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
(16th February 2019, 10:51 AM)Acno Wrote: A ghost set could fix that!

Wouldn't that be invisible set tho?  Think Spin
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Janelle, Residays, Shane1334
honestly I think I'm more a believer than a skeptic but I think there has to be circumstances, otherwise we'd have a helluva lotta ghosts just floatin' around
ok my tv randomly turned on at 1:46am once there's a ghost in there
á
(28th April 2019, 4:33 PM)Camer999 Wrote: ok my tv randomly turned on at 1:46am once there's a ghost in there

hmmm, interesting....  Can't See
(28th April 2019, 4:39 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: hmmm, interesting....  Can't See

I was on ITV and apparently there was gambling roulette on at that time lol

Ghost with a gambling addiction
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I'm open minded about that subject
yeah there's a ghost in my house but he cool we be chillin playing cod
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(12th November 2020, 5:34 PM)thicc Wrote: yeah there's a ghost in my house but he cool we be chillin playing cod

legend
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • thique