Retry Button for One Player Races
Simple. For all one player races, there'd be an option to restart the race while in a race. PR3 had this with its campaign levels. This would make it so that you wouldn't have to quit out of a race and wait for the level to draw again before being able to race again. For those practicing levels for GGP, it would be quite a blessing.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, gemj, John m., Lego-man945, xGuest
this could also be a 2/3/4P thing, based on a vote system
(21st February 2019, 2:07 AM)gemj Wrote: this could also be a 2/3/4P thing, based on a vote system

If it was for 2/3/4P I think the vote should have to be 100% (All players saying yes) though
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(21st February 2019, 2:19 AM)Camer999 Wrote: If it was for 2/3/4P I think the vote should have to be 100% (All players saying yes) though

yeah I agree
This is going to be too difficult to implement without running into this bug. If I can fix that, I'll look into this.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
bump since that bug is now fixed?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, John m., Northadox