Toggleable LE Chat
I think that a level editor chat could be nice.
It could also go along with this: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1576
Don't know how hard this would be because the LE is a place where you don't need internet connection except to save it.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
what if this LE chat was linked to the chat on the main menu? this is one helluva longshot 'cause I don't know how hard it would be to implement and/or link (@Ben) but I assume you're suggesting a separate chat for LE only? I just think that linking if possible would be more worthwhile
(25th February 2019, 8:48 PM)gemj Wrote: what if this LE chat was linked to the chat on the main menu? this is one helluva longshot 'cause I don't know how hard it would be to implement and/or link (@Ben) but I assume you're suggesting a separate chat for LE only? I just think that linking if possible would be more worthwhile

No, I meant linking to the main chat lol
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
???

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
This is a good suggestion and does work well with the other suggestion but if it were to implemented it would take a long time too as a lot of code would probably have to be changed.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(25th February 2019, 11:16 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: No, I meant linking to the main chat lol

okden