A Dilemma of New Possibilities
I've been presented with an opportunity... but I need input from you guys.

The story as it goes right now: I was really lucky to be able to decompile PR2 with a pretty obscure deobfuscator, but the same deobfuscator won't be able to handle Creation, JV Chat, or WotW.

The solution: The same company that makes the program that enabled me to decompile PR2 has graciously offered to let me purchase a higher-end version of their program that will decompile WotW and Creation for a significantly lower amount of money.

While this is great news, the program is still $55 and the offer expires very, very soon. Eternal and I have about $15 left in JV donations (after buying the VPS and the first program), meaning we would need to cough up about $40 collectively to come up with the funds to purchase this program. If you have the means to pledge to chip in a few bucks, that would help us out a lot. We'll be sure to credit you in future Motley Monday videos and add you to any perks we decide on in the future.

Thanks for your consideration, and thanks for using JV!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle, Northadox, Shadow Z, Shane1334, Zelante
Incredible. Within 20 minutes of posting, one mad lad by the name of skillss has come forward to graciously donate the entire $40. @gemj also donated $5. Thank you both! I'll get to work... Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle, Jeremiah, Northadox, Shadow Z, Shane1334, Zelante