Rewards for Donations?
this site would get way lot more money if donating to this site, would get you a unique reward such as special access to a guild in pr2 that has a guild server or something..
Pay Donate $10 to unlock the Crocodile set.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Skallos For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Please no exclusive donation rewards, catering to the donators is something that people complained about on this site initially. Just put the donator's names on somewhere that isn't the home page, or have no benefits at all besides the gratitude you get from doling out cash to a cute lil' flash game fan site.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, Crystalina, gemj, Janelle, Stxtics
Wouldn't this undermine the very notion of donation itself?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Battlealvin2009 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Rank, Stxtics
Donations are not a purchase and thus don't really deserve any rewards. Doing so especially on a game like pr2 would likely just cause issues.
Arrow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Stxtics
We are grateful for all donations, but we feel giving awards for donations is unfair to the community and greedy on our end.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Stxtics
I could foresee a situation where we might grant certain non-advantageous perks to donators for their generosity. I'm not completely against it, but for now, we're gonna hold off on it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Maybe just give them a site badge (once those get added)?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj
epic everything, croc set, artie, bat set, gecko set for a $3 donation seems fair
(1st March 2019, 8:00 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: epic everything, croc set, artie, bat set, gecko set for a $3 donation seems fair

EE already costs $10 in kreds.
it's about generosity and the wellbeing of our community guys, we shouldn't need rewards or incentives
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Eternal, Lego-man945, Rank, Stxtics
(1st March 2019, 1:34 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Maybe just give them a site badge (once those get added)?

this is the best idea of them all, a site badge is fair and also a good way to say thanks for the donation.
Music and Games are my life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orthrus For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Eternal, gemj