My Don't Move doesn't work anymore
At this point I'm seriously getting tired of this game punishing me for creativity.

Do you remember Don't Move 2 Xenocide? It's been on Today's Best for about 3 months, I've put many hours into making this and suddenly, like a few days ago, one of the glitches stopped working. And this thing is impossible to fix without breaking the entire don't move. So if one of you is able to undo some physics changes you've done recently I'll be very much pleased.

video of the thing not working
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IAIdTpv...sp=sharing

video of the entire don't move from a few months ago
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nLv3LlD...HOepe/view
Did you delete the level because I can't find it?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(2nd March 2019, 6:21 AM)Stxtics Wrote: Did you delete the level because I can't find it?

I didn't, it's still on my KacperW account

"Dont Move 2 Xenocide"
You aren't being punished for being creative. Nothing was purposely implemented to alter any physics. We'll look into it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Weird...
Are you sure you didn't misplace a bomb?
After a couple of tries it worked...
But then I got stuck in a different part...
Based on some of the text you put on the map it seems like it has never always worked.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(2nd March 2019, 9:49 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Weird...
Are you sure you didn't misplace a bomb?
After a couple of tries it worked...
But then I got stuck in a different part...
Based on some of the text you put on the map it seems like it has never always worked.
Nope, everything is exactly the same it was before.
There's only one place that didn't always work and it wasn't that place.

UPDATE
I just found out my other don't move also stopped working - Don't Move Impermanence.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LZfY35g...sp=sharing
Seems like a lot of dont move levels dont work properly any more. I played a couple popular DM levels and they all got stuck midway through.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Just played a couple of don't move maps I knew worked previously and they too didn't work.
Yeah I got stuck at a crumble that didn't break + broke before
á
Odd; I will look into this. Please be advised that no one is being "punished for [their] creativity."

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Yeah, mine doesn't work either, thanks for looking into it. Smile
My don't moves seem to be fine
maybe somehow glitch physics have been unknowingly impacted? I assume if the don't move is overly reliant on glitches it will be having problems currently
Just wanted to let you know this is still on my radar. I should be able to get to this over the weekend. Sorry for the delay; things have been pretty crazy at school.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante
Any news?
(11th March 2019, 4:50 PM)Rou\Z'a Wrote: Any news?

Didn't get a chance to work on it last weekend. I'll have more time next week since I'll be on spring break.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
Any news?
This should be fixed by the end of this weekend.
I just checked and it still doesn't work.
@bls1999