PR2 Legends Set(s)
Yooo. So i had an idea for a part set for the PR2 rotation if everyone likes it. Basically I was sitting in class thinking of some good ideas and i thought it would be cool to make some parts dedicated to some iconic PR2 players. I understand that iconic is a matter of opinion, so I drew up some parts of players that were iconic when I played. If anyone else has some players they think are more deserving, I’d be happy to draw em up. 

Anyways, the first set on the left is a Bobheadtomato head (pretty obvious there), PooZy pickle body, and usb hub usb feet.

The second set on the right, is a Rammjet Clock head, 1python64 snake body(my personal fav), and Devious Shadows winged shoes. 

LMK what y’all think i think it’s be cool and again, the legends are a matter of opinion so maybe we could all come up with or vote on players to make parts after.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Awesometin For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, gemj, Lego-man945, Shane1334
the images don't actually show my man x)

I'm pretty intrigued as to this idea, you alright with uploading images? we'd be happy to help
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Awesometin
Sounds good
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Awesometin
Yeah imma upload em, i made this post on my phone so imma do it ina second
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Awesometin For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Bump
Those are pretty cool! Are they technically separate items like the Unicorn, Sun, Helmet, Candy heads? Or are they some sort of a set as you drew them?
My personal favorite is the clock head.
[Image: FHxWyBN.png]

The PooZy set is already in the game, though!
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Awesometin, ClassyElephant, Lego-man945, Shane1334
wow, these are really well-drawn! I'm really impressed by these yo, I'd love to see them become winnable and wearable!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Awesometin
(7th March 2019, 10:29 PM)Skallos Wrote: Those are pretty cool! Are they technically separate items like the Unicorn, Sun, Helmet, Candy heads? Or are they some sort of a set as you drew them?
My personal favorite is the clock head.

Well, when i drew them up i had sort of imagined they’d be randomly earned separately. Maybe in all time best since they are the legend parts ?? What do you think
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awesometin For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj
(8th March 2019, 2:36 PM)Awesometin Wrote: Well, when i drew them up i had sort of imagined they’d be randomly earned separately. Maybe in all time best since they are the legend parts ?? What do you think

That'd be a cool idea
have pg1 of ATB give specific prizes to incentivise playing those levels

(how come incentivise says it's not a real word? huh)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Awesometin