PR2 v153.2.2
Heyo, it's been a while! My apologies for being a bit inactive lately; things have been heating up here at school. I'll try to be more active in the coming weeks.

This update provides some important bug fixes:
- On entering a level password, switching to another tab while awaiting a response from the server no longer breaks the client
- Loadouts now display proper acceleration value when 100
- Fixed a bug where swear filtering would fail on PMs in certain cases
- Fixed a bug that broke some don't move levels

Unfortunately, this update does revert the fix for this cosmetic glitch, since it broke don't moves. I'll look into a new way to fix this without altering the stun physics and inadvertently breaking obscure glitches.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bazooka, Blue, Camer the Dragon, Janelle, Lego-man945, Overbeing, Shane1334, Stxtics
Thanks for the new updates! Very much appreciated. Smile
cool
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Very cool Cool
á
Thank you bls1999, very cool!
I was getting a little concerned over the silence but it’s understandable.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
woot!
My Don't Move lives!
Thanks so much. I was looking at how I would fix it if I had to... The outlook was very bleak.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(28th March 2019, 7:02 PM)Overbeing Wrote: My Don't Move lives!
Thanks so much. I was looking at how I would fix it if I had to... The outlook was very bleak.

Sure thing! Sorry it took way too long. Glad I was able to identify the problem without reverting a previous version and redoing every edit one-by-one.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
ay nice