Showing rating and plays on levels from level editor.
I have so many levels in my level editor that I can't see all of them. I've been going through to delete some that are duplicates/unpublished, but there is a safeguard that stops me from doing very many at a time.
Another problem i'm having is I can't see what the ratings and number of play of the levels unless I publish them. I'd very much like to be able to see that inside level editor to help me see what is important.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Stxtics
(30th March 2019, 8:08 PM)Overbeing Wrote: I have so many levels in my level editor that I can't see all of them. I've been going through to delete some that are duplicates/unpublished, but there is a safeguard that stops me from doing very many at a time.
Another problem i'm having is I can't see what the ratings and number of play of the levels unless I publish them. I'd very much like to be able to see that inside level editor to help me see what is important.

Pretty sure you're not connected to a server while you're in LE. To see rating, plays, etc LE would need to be connected to one of the servers. Don't quote me on any of this idk tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

would be a nice feature tho
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(30th March 2019, 8:52 PM)Rank Wrote: Pretty sure you're not connected to a server while you're in LE. To see rating, plays, etc LE would need to be connected to one of the servers. Don't quote me on any of this idk tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

would be a nice feature tho

I agree and +1, but if what Rank said is true then rip
Oh different side-note
can we see how many ratings a level has (in the lobby)
it'd be nice to know if that 5* rating was 10 people or just 1
á
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Rank, Stxtics
Added in 160!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon