Beta Testing
Re-opened! Let me know if you're interested!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Sure, why not :)
[Image: 5728e77abdb8e0db54863e359eb861cf.png]

Im interested
Me
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
Hi dad
Obviously I
Right on! Heyo to our newest beta testers:
- PinkAxie
- Coolius
- Stunt
- LP
- Ryeiysku

I'll get y'all added later tonight.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • PinkAxie, Stunt
Reopened! Looking for 3-5 new ones.

I guess I'm interested. This does not require extensive amounts of time though, does it?
(6th June 2018, 7:26 PM)Skallos Wrote: I guess I'm interested. This does not require extensive amounts of time though, does it?

All you do is play the game.
If you find anything wrong with it just post it in the beta forums
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Ayy I'm interested. Let's test those gamez
i'm interested!
[Image: Emeiry.png]
Sounds good! Welcome:
- @Skallos
- @Lego-man945
- @Antonhs30000
- @Emeiry