More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels
Pretty sure I've seen this somewhere before but I looked at all old PR2 suggestions threads and didn't see it immediately (prob glossed over lol, delete this if a double)

But I wish you could see all levels rather than 9 tabs each way
I for sure have over 108 levels 

---

Also maybe make it so that we can see them all in LE and have arrows to go scroll down by 1 level (because the scroll bar is so small it increments way too many levels at a time, even when I move it down 1 pixel)

EDIT: Now split to https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1766
á
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lego-man945, Master Raiden
I agree; it's a problem that the search tab can only display 54 of a user's levels per search query.

I can edit the search_levels.php script to return the number of pages to the client so it displays correctly. Then, detection would be added to the client to make the page numbers disappear/change depending on if there's more or less than/equal to one page. Editing the client to display a custom number of Campaign pages wasn't all that difficult, so I don't imagine this should be.

So the end result would be:
- Clicking the search tab without a prior search shows no pages
- Returning data from search_levels.php would show the number of total pages
- If that number is less than or equal to one or data isn't found for the search query, don't show page nav
- If the number of pages is greater than one, show the number of pages on the page nav (with a maximum number of pages able to be displayed on the client for formatting purposes or an arrow of some kind that lets the user select pages above nine)

Edit: I've been thinking about this a bit more, and I think probably adding a ".." option after "9" would be the best. The client would then fill in the total number of pages and give you a box to type the desired page number.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Northadox
bump
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been suggested. As a kid, I used to absolutely spew out levels, and I'm certain I have more than 18 pages of them uploaded. 

Unfortunately, the pages of levels only seem to go up to 9, so sorting by Date Ascending or Date Descending to see the first and last 9 pages is all I can do. This means the only way to see levels in the middle pages is if I sort by a different parameter and hope to spot them there.

I would love to do a huge tour of all my levels for nostalgia's sake, preferably in chronological order, so it would be awesome if maybe there was a "see all pages" button at the bottom right. Maybe it could open up like a calendar-ish sort of window where you can click on any number to navigate to that page.

Thanks for reading. 
You guys are awesome keeping this game alive like this. I feel like I'm opening a time capsule.

-SW8
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SamWhop8 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Adulock77, Battlealvin2009, bebok, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dan-83, David, Eternal, Magniloquent, Mia, Shane1334, tadtad
That'd be very good
I remember bls said I had about 500 published levels
which is about 56 pages lol
á
We've needed this idea for a long time, now.
(25th March 2022, 8:53 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: That'd be very good
I remember bls said I had about 500 published levels
which is about 56 pages lol

The user search window only shows 6 levels, so it’s actually more like 84 pages!! That’s a lot of levels.