Trump Tax Cut Win!
https://apnews.com/6a409d3266be46dcaa2f1...lative-win

Discuss.
I'm not american, nor am I a Trump supporter, but if something is gonna "benefit people of all incomes" I'm all for it.

Edit: This is going off the article alone. I heard that some economists are saying it's a bad idea, but I can't really say much without doing more research. Politics isn't my strong point.
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
It's not right that the GOP didn't give the Democrats any time to read the bill before it took the floor. Especially on a piece of landmark legislation such as tax reform, that's just poor politics.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Croozen
(2nd December 2017, 10:58 PM)ridge Wrote: I'm not american, nor am I a Trump supporter, but if something is gonna "benefit people of all incomes" I'm all for it.

Edit: This is going off the article alone. I heard that some economists are saying it's a bad idea, but I can't really say much without doing more research. Politics isn't my strong point.

It doesn't benefit people of all incomes though. Frown
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]