[PR2 Bug] Why does Jigg hat do this?
Pretty sure this is client-side

The player moves normally, it's just misaligned for some reason
They'll pop back to the grid after a couple secs of moving but get misaligned again

EDIT: Super God-like quality phone vid with stock YouTube music
I think the higher up you jump from (more downward acceleration) causes more of a misalignment
it might be that the client doesn't register the slowed descent of the 2nd player after they bounce on the 1st

so for the 1st player they're travelling down fast for longer (than if they just fell)
á
What?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Shane1334
(19th May 2019, 4:23 AM)bls1999 Wrote: What?

I imagine this when I read the above and I don't know why

https://gph.is/2kSRILX
I'll make a super phone vid Cool
showing it with my alt
á
So what's happening is the player with the hat jumping on the player without it shows up two blocks below their actual location on other screens multiplied by the number of times they've jumped on a player? Does it ever reset (perhaps if bouncing on a third player)?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(19th May 2019, 3:12 PM)bls1999 Wrote: So what's happening is the player with the hat jumping on the player without it shows up two blocks below their actual location on other screens multiplied by the number of times they've jumped on a player? Does it ever reset (perhaps if bouncing on a third player)?

It resets occasionally, like the jigg hat player will zip back to where they should be, but after jumping on someone's head they'll be misaligned again

and it's not always by the same amount
á
(19th May 2019, 4:16 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: It resets occasionally, like the jigg hat player will zip back to where they should be, but after jumping on someone's head they'll be misaligned again

and it's not always by the same amount

Does there seem to be any pattern as to when it resets? After a certain action? A movement/jump?

(19th May 2019, 7:45 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Does there seem to be any pattern as to when it resets? After a certain action? A movement/jump?

I can make another vid for you lol, I'll make a testing level for it
god-tier phone quality and all
á
(19th May 2019, 7:47 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I can make another vid for you lol, I'll make a testing level for it
god-tier phone quality and all

cool, thanks
pls no

Fixed in v163! Hopefully!