Fading out
Just wanted to say that I'm leaving PR2 slowly but surely in the upcoming weeks. PR2 has been a cool journey, but everything has an end, I've got to move on. I have met a lot of awesome people through this community, and I'm happy for that. I'll be on the Discord server, although probably not active much, who knows. Don't worry if I forgot to mention you, because it's just text. You know, deep inside, if you have made me smile, and that's what counts.

Thanks,

SAURUS, SoyaS, Stxtics, Free, Era, bilal, bls1999, Dangevin, Dagg, Tib, Goliathe, Mr. Cuddles, oxy, LP, miko3333, AstroVolts, Zodiac, Chappes, MLP, Shadow Z, Master Raiden, Atari4600, Genius Shadow, Odin0030, Magniloquent, Im Proficient, Colind, Lair6Devil, DWZ, Stardox, Jiggmin..
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, dotime, Marko
Wheres me aka DanTheRock?
(2nd December 2017, 3:25 PM)FlashRock Wrote: Wheres me aka DanTheRock?
nvm
"Don't worry if I forgot to mention you, because it's just text. You know, deep inside, if you have made me smile, and that's what counts."
you can still add me if you want
Dont you freaking leave on me :'(
Bye, Champ.
Gay you didn’t even put me or fame in there
nooo Vipa :/

You'll be missed, bud. Maybe someone else will win the artifact now, though. Tongue

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Vipa
Heroes get remembered but Legends never die. 
Long live Vipa!
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Bye dood. Frown #BestTrapper
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(3rd December 2017, 2:46 AM)waternoobe Wrote: Wilson ssmith with his arti finder ofc @bls

>being this triggered 
Am I wrong in assuming you know what a dictionary is?

Still mad? Here's the next artifact
This one was found already, I was only the first to succeed with it.

>implying 9991 is a good number
Goodbye