Big Brother: Trials and Temptations
(8th April 2021, 11:13 PM)MrGlad Wrote: Hi!! So when's the next season starting? Big Grin

Hmm...perhaps soon is a good time to revisit this, huh? I do graduate from college in a few weeks and I’ll definitely have more free time on my hands...

We’ll get into details later! Just...don’t forget about this yet! I think we may have to restart this...and soon! Talk later, and will have more details as time grows nearer. Ciao Smile
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How is this thread so popular? I'm trying to dissect everything that's going on in this thread. What am I missing??
(20th April 2021, 2:59 PM)Fam93 Wrote: How is this thread so popular? I'm trying to dissect everything that's going on in this thread. What am I missing??

So, back in the day on Jiggmin's Village (JV), games like Big Brother (this) and Survivor were SUPER popular! It involved a lot of forum based competitions, including posting as much as you can (which is why this has 300+ pages)! It's still a relatively popular thing, which people have asked me to bring back, so I think I will!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(20th April 2021, 3:20 PM)Big Brother Council Wrote: So, back in the day on Jiggmin's Village (JV), games like Big Brother (this) and Survivor were SUPER popular! It involved a lot of forum based competitions, including posting as much as you can (which is why this has 300+ pages)! It's still a relatively popular thing, which people have asked me to bring back, so I think I will!

Interesting 🤔 I should start taking notes from your contents because as of right now, JV is virtually dead. Every time a thread appears, it won't last very long and if it does, it's usually stupid, pointless threads. So what you're doing now, is actually quite brilliant.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(20th April 2021, 3:54 PM)Fam93 Wrote: Interesting 🤔 I should start taking notes from your contents because as of right now, JV is virtually dead. Every time a thread appears, it won't last very long and if it does, it's usually stupid, pointless threads. So what you're doing now, is actually quite brilliant.

Thanks! Yeah unfortunately, most threads are kind of blog style where the topic might be worthwhile for a few days or so. The threads like this one, as well as "Post a Picture of Yourself" and other fun posting ones get a lot of traction because they're pretty simple or they require constant check-ins!
  • MrGlad
*cough* *cough*

Boy this thing sure got dusty...huh?

Let's change that.

Smile
  • MrGlad
HELLO ALL.

IT IS I, RESAREKT, OF THE BIG BROTHER COUNCIL. I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS IS THE END OF THIS THREAD. IT WILL BE CLOSED AND LOCKED IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THIS POST. IT WILL ALSO BE PRESERVED TO COMMEMORATE A GAME THAT WAS LOST FAR TOO EARLY. 

DO NOT FRET, HOWEVER. THERE WILL BE GAMES A PLENTY COMING VERY SHORTLY! A BLOG WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY ANNOUNCING A NEW GAME OF BIG BROTHER! KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU! I WILL SEE YOU ALL VERY, VERY SHORTLY. 

BEST OF LUCK! AND REMEMBER, WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING!
  • Sushie