Poll: If they ever gave you the opportunity, would you like to become a WWE superstar?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yeah! I love WWE!
0%
0 0%
Hell no! I think WWE sucks!
0%
0 0%
Well it sounds like a magnificent opportunity, so because I’ll be famous and making tons of money… sure, I’ll go for it.
0%
0 0%
These guys are insane for putting their bodies at risk every night for over 250 days a year! I value the longevity of my health, so I’m going to decline, respectfully.
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WWE
[Image: jvKYX5V.jpg]

Everybody has heard of the WWE before, including you. You just happen to be a huge fan who's been watching wrestling for years now, and decided that one day you'd like to do this for a living.

Well if you fast forward to today - you've done all the training, you look like an action figure because you've busted your ass off at the gym, and you've already contacted NXT and did some training for a while. So now, you get a phone call from Vince McMahon offering you a CONTRACT to get signed into the WWE. Your salary for now is 250k annually. If everything goes well, then about a year later or so, you'll get signed to a long-term contract potentially worth millions of dollars annually.

Basically to break down the business: you'd do house shows, cut promos on live TV, work with a gimmick that they give you temporarily, & do ring work rehearsals where you're being told what to do in the ring before everybody gets to the arena.

Let's say that my wrestling gimmick is a @Camer the Dragon for an example. You take that gimmick, make the best out of it, and work your magic as a baby face (the good guy), or a heel (the bad guy).

That contract sounds really good, but just how badly do you wanna be a WWE superstar for $250k annually, assuming you're in the main events at some point?

PROS: The beauty of the WWE is that if you get over in the business, fans are wanting your autographs, you can sell a lot of merchandise, attend special events, end up on video games, become a toy action figure, etc. All these things, you can profit off of. The adrenaline rush that you get from the crowd is highly remarkable when you wrestle in the ring. Just imagine becoming the WWE champion.

CONS: If you really think about it, these pro wrestlers are risking their bodies every night getting slammed down on the Matt really hard, their shoulders are being thrown towards turnbuckles, they're skulls are getting cracked with steel chairs (including their backs), they're getting slammed through tables, thrown off ladders, thrown through barricades, announcer tables, slammed on the concrete floor, and they're losing BLOOD, occasionally. You see, this is a very brutal job that takes a huge toll on your body once you step through those ropes. Even though some things are choreographed, a lot of this stuff looks real and probably really did happen.

When it's all over, you pack your bags and drive your rental car back to your hotel. Oh and, did I mention that you'd be traveling over 250 days a year wrestling in different towns from different states? I forgot?... Well, there you go. Not only are you doing that, but you're paying for your own hotel, car rentals, travel, and you're responsible for any other living expenses.

Now if you'd like to know how wrestlers BLEED, hear about their lives outside the WWE, DRUG & ALCOHOL issues, and STEROID use, then please check out the links below. So now that you have somewhat of a comprehensive idea of how the WWE operates, how would you like to become a WWE superstar and make millions of dollars on TV?

BONUS