Super Animal Royale
(2nd July 2020, 1:13 PM)Residays Wrote: Only $9 for such a cool game. Plus you can try it out or play it forever for free. Not a bad deal.

Yea, the free ver is great cos you can play with no risk of buying something you didn't like
and if you do like it you can support the devs and be allowed to wear the cool cosmetics by buying the full ver
á
Use coupon code CANADA or USA for free items until july 31.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Residays For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
They're moving to a free to play model in the next big version.

Currently the beta can be playtested if you own the full version.

Here's a few things noteworthy:

- There's a new gamemode in the works that consists of a 32v32 with flag capture, which is great if you don't like battle royales that much.
- You can get some cosmetics free (Clothes, emotes...) by random drops, or redeem tickets for them in a rotating store, although the animals can simply be unlocked as normal.
- There's battle passes and paid cosmetics now, they're definitely overpriced right now so I hope they lower the prices later.

Right now most people are playing the beta rather than the stable version, so I would recommend waiting a few days or weeks if you want to try it out.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Residays For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Ye, this was my feedback on it yesterday

á
(From the Discord server, things in brackets are what I have added)
---
The Super Howloween event kicks off this Wednesday, October 28th at 11:59pm PDT (6:59am UTC 29th October) and will last until Wednesday, November 18th at 11:59pm PST (7:59am UTC 19th November)!

Our major update (the conversion to microtransactions etc.) needs a bit more time to get everything polished for release, so we’re delaying it slightly into November rather than rushing it out before it’s ready. We’ll have more news about the update soon and we super appreciate your patience!

Twitter | https://twitter.com/AnimalRoyale/status/...2579904512
---
(Just kept the Twitter link, if anyone wants me to put the Facebook one in as well just ask.)
á
Big Update coming in just a few days!

https://steamcommunity.com/games/843380/...7807901132
https://twitter.com/AnimalRoyale/status/...4757160960
á
The big update is here! Be sure to try it out and give feedback on the official SAR discord server, which you can find a link to in-game.
á
Massive update deserves more attention

It's cool how Super Free edition players get cosmetics items now, and the full paid version players get additional items

D̶e̶f̶i̶t̶i̶n̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶x̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶f̶i̶t̶
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
(20th November 2020, 12:52 PM)JIyHu Wrote: Massive update deserves more attention

It's cool how Super Free edition players get cosmetics items now, and the full paid version players get additional items

D̶e̶f̶i̶t̶i̶n̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶x̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶f̶i̶t̶

lol

also yeah the players has gone up loads since the update at least for now
á
btw if u wanna play the new SvR mode it will go away on Thursday so a few more days to

if you want it back you can suggest in feedback of discord server probably
á

SAR Tonight returns for Season 2!
á
they got seals now if u like seals

also here's me on Logan's stream today

oh the clip embeds are broken
uh go to the clip called "AppleFawn and Co met a terrible fate"
á
Playing the game a bit these days, since I can't play anything else really Smile. Pretty decent 2d battleroyale =D. Any coupon codes, which istn't the Love, Superfree, Nlss, Squidup?
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
(19th January 2021, 5:03 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: Playing the game a bit these days, since I can't play anything else really Smile. Pretty decent 2d battleroyale =D. Any coupon codes, which istn't the Love, Superfree, Nlss, Squidup?

Nah, there were some limited time ones but they ended a couple days ago I think

You can try them but idk if they'll work:
Birthday2020
CRISPRmas
NEWYEAR
á
I have made a steam guide for using the Hamster Ball, which is a very useful tool/weapon
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2366419672
á
New event on Thursday! (Most likely Thursday 5pm PST, so 1am Friday for me)
Lunar New Year, Year of the Ox event and a new weapon, the dual pistols!
á
Lunar New Year Sale on Steam! (11th Feb - 15th Feb, 6pm UTC)
20% Off all DLCs!
á
The big news:
SAR coming to consoles!
Starting with Xbox One + Series S/X on 1st June

https://steamcommunity.com/games/843380/...3547293769
á
Haven't posted in here in a while, but the game officially launched on 26th August 2021 to v1.0!
(it's currently in v1.1).

It's on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, PS5 and Switch, with Stadia planned sometime in future.

For Xbox and Switch, NO online subscription (Gold or Nin Online) is required, you can play it regardless of whether you have these things.
However, for PS4/PS5 Playstation Plus is required due to Sony being more strict.

The Discord server is just about to hit 100k members and is a good place to chat about the game, ask questions and hear about updates etc.
The community is very nice and always willing to help if you're confused on something or just want to know more about the game or things surrounding it. The Discord server also has other more general chats if you want to chat about other games, general entertainment, etc.

The game is free to play! So go ahead and give it a shot on your preferred platform of those 5 if you want, since if you don't like it you haven't spent anything on it.
á
V1.2 Comes out in about an hour, this will be Season 2 with new stuff
Playstation people can now play without PS+ and people who have Google Stadia can play too
Christmas event will be on
See videos for more details (just watch the last 2 if you want quick info):

Patch notes:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/843380/...0638324363
á