Super Animal Royale

https://steamcommunity.com/games/843380/...3547293769

Steam Store Link:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/843380

Super Animal Royale is a 2D top-down view battle royale, where you play as a "Super Animal" (Essentially an anthropomorphic animal of some kind), it's cool and fast paced unlike other battle royales (the games last 6-7 minutes excluding the max couple minutes of lobby waiting time) which makes losing feel not as bad since the time invested isn't much.

They have a discord server which you can find via a link inside the game where there's general chats about both the game and other stuff like art, animals, technology, food, etc. and also a feedback channel to suggest ideas/improvements to the game.

The game is free to play but with microtransactions and dlc to keep the game running ofc, the devs are open to feedback on these systems however! so be sure to give your feedback in the discord server.

The game's community is overall very positive and awesome but if you do see someone breaking the rules in the game you can always DM one of the Super Animal Moderators on the discord server (I'm one so you can alternatively just DM me on discord if you're not in the server and I'm on).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Thales4000
EDIT: For context Residays used to have the OP on the thread
-----
Yeah this is very cool Resi showed me it Big Grin

Also you can team up on the discord app even on the free version and you can play as much as you want (you just can't equip cosmetics)
but if you decide to get the full version afterwards, all of your free version progress transfers over.

Super fun
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Residays
https://steamcommunity.com/games/843380/...8966095459
20% off for Summer sale if you wanna wear cosmetics and have other ones

but you can still always play for free to test it out
á
Redeem the coupon "canada" for free items.
Redeem the coupon "usa" for free items.
Game is on humble bundle! https://www.humblebundle.com/games/hooke...019-bundle
You get the standard version so you can equip cosmetics

Although if you wanna try it first, there's always the free ver Smile
á
Can I play as beast boy from teen titans
(26th July 2019, 11:36 AM)Addy Wrote: Can I play as beast boy from teen titans

lol
á
cool
Duos + Squads are now both there forever cos Humble bundle increased playerbase a bit

Northernlion plays the game sometimes too now so that's cool
á
Xmas update goin on atm
á
lotta updates since dec
more animals, breeds, locations, etc

next update is 21st May has Roadrunner and Coyote lol
á
(16th May 2020, 8:56 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: lotta updates since dec
more animals, breeds, locations, etc

next update is 21st May has Roadrunner and Coyote lol

Ye. There's new guns. Emus (2 Player Mounts). Upgrades (Think gear besides armor). You can move when taping/healing. And they increased the tick rate from 24 to 30 so you should have a better connection. Among other stuff.
I should hop on and check what kind of birds they added, if any
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(10th June 2020, 7:21 PM)Mystery Wrote: I should hop on and check what kind of birds they added, if any

all the animals are at https://animalroyale.gamepedia.com/Breed
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, Residays
OH MY GOSH THEY HAVE A CANARY

That cardinal looks great too and THEY HAVE A CORGI OMG I have a real corgi ahhhh I should start playing this game again
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Residays
(10th June 2020, 7:26 PM)Mystery Wrote: OH MY GOSH THEY HAVE A CANARY

That cardinal looks great too and THEY HAVE A CORGI OMG I have a real corgi ahhhh I should start playing this game again
You should. Camer is even mod now. Crazy since I introduced the game to him like nothing and now he plays it as much as PR2.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Residays For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Super Summer Royale event!
Quick Chat, new items and more (see link below full notes)
Update/Patch notes

The full game (i.e. allowing you to use more animals/cosmetics) is 30% off for the steam sales!
However, you can still play the game for free with no disadvantages and on the same servers as everyone else to try if you like it!

(The most active times for the game are like 7pm-8pm (19:00-20:00) in the region of the server)
á
(28th June 2020, 10:03 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Super Summer Royale event!
Quick Chat, new items and more (see link below full notes)
Update/Patch notes

The full game (i.e. allowing you to use more animals/cosmetics) is 30% off for the steam sales!
However, you can still play the game for free with no disadvantages and on the same servers as everyone else to try if you like it!

(The most active times for the game are like 7pm-8pm (19:00-20:00) in the region of the server)

Only $9 for such a cool game. Plus you can try it out or play it forever for free. Not a bad deal.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Residays For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon