Sparkworkz pr3 level inporter
When sparkworkz shut down they said jiggmin can publish pr3 himself only using what he owned wich is the code, they said he cant use the art. That never came to be tho. This could be a longshot but maybe he can contact exile intertainment/captain sparkworkz for all the level/block data. It would be real fun to see all our lost memories we made in there again in pr4. But there could be a chance its already deleted Frown forever.
I think Sparkworkz PR3 is long gone
á
You never know they keep sutch things I herd all of pr2's levels together were something less than 1 gb
(21st June 2019, 10:38 AM)platform guy Wrote: You never know they keep sutch things I herd all of pr2's levels together were something less than 1 gb

actually all of pr2s levels is over 80 GB
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=656104&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, xGuest
Unless Jiggmin used a private Sparkworkz API for PR3, I think Sparkworkz hosted the database. This would make it very difficult (on the slim chance that it's still possible) to recover the data from inXile (Sparkworkz's parent company).

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please donate to help keep JV Revival free for all.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon