NBA offseason
There's still some free agents left (join the sixers already pls Korver) but how are you feeling about your team's new look

If you told me the Sixers would lose Butler and asked me what the best possible offseason would look like in that circumstance, I'd probably say this offseason would fit the bill assuming they can sign Korver
I just can't get into basketball in general
it seems like instead of getting points being like "yeah!" it's moreso missing a point is like "noooo!"
too many points imo
á
Ok
Also what is off-season?
is that like friendlies
á
(6th July 2019, 10:28 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Also what is off-season?
is that like friendlies

No. The off-season is when the league and teams are not in session playing any games (so like most European soccer leagues now). Friendlies are games that are part of the preseason (U.S. usually calls them preseason games or exhibitions) where games are played, but they do not count towards a team’s record.

In some strange alternate universe the Nets are still playing in New Jersey and I am excited about the upcoming season.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, jumpman487
(6th July 2019, 11:47 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: No. The off-season is when the league and teams are not in session playing any games (so like most European soccer leagues now). Friendlies are games that are part of the preseason (U.S. usually calls them preseason games or exhibitions) where games are played, but they do not count towards a team’s record.

In some strange alternate universe the Nets are still playing in New Jersey and I am excited about the upcoming season.

Brooklyn is probably close enough but you could always root for the Sixers instead!!
(7th July 2019, 11:50 AM)jumpman487 Wrote: Brooklyn is probably close enough but you could always root for the Sixers instead!!
Oh no, never Philadelphia (North Jersey). I am still sticking as a New Jersey Nets supporter.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]