[PR2 Bug] Art Colour Influenced By Background Colour
I'd assume it's been like this for all of PR2's existence though, so it's probably actually intentional I just find it odd (I realised this a few months ago)

Problem: Colours you place down in PR2 art layers aren't displayed as the hex value you put them down as

Type: Server

Expected Behaviour: I'd say if you put a colour down you see that colour

Actual Behaviour: It's slightly influenced by the background, like it's the art layer is a bit transparent or something

Steps to Reproduce: Put down a colour in the art layer in LE.

Additional info: It seems to get more transparent in layer 2 and 3. This I can see I just find it weird how layer 1 isn't 100% opaque where you draw (Huh it does this in layer 0 and 00 as well)

This is the colour I get when placing hex code #62F6B7 on a black background

This is hex code #58DCA4
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Magyar
It seems that when placing colors on any layer it applies some color-depth thing, even when it's on the default drawing layer. I wouldn't say this is a bug, it's more so how the game handles drawing colors.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, JEEJAYEM
(10th July 2019, 7:45 PM)Northadox Wrote: It seems that when placing colors on any layer it applies some color-depth thing, even when it's on the default drawing layer. I wouldn't say this is a bug, it's more so how the game handles drawing colors.

Yeah
Maybe actually I should've made a suggestion to turn on/off
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
This would be a client-side bug, as art is drawn and rendered by the client.

I believe this is intended. The art has a certain level of transparency to it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj