What is Team Jiggmin?
Team Jiggmin is our Folding@Home group, and we aim to rule the world! (Or cure cancer, but ruling the world would be neat.)

Folding@Home is a program that uses your computer's brainpower to figure out why some diseases occur. With that knowledge, we may be able to find cures. Click here for more info on what Folding@Home does.

Join our epic struggle! Download Folding@Home, and set your team number to 143016. All of the points you generate from then on will improve your position in Team Jiggmin. To see our official team page, click here.

Here's an install guide: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24

Once you have finished your first WU (work unit), you'll be able to prove your contribution to Team Jiggmin with a super nifty banner. Copy this code into your post or signature, and replace "your_folding_name" with your user name.

Code:
[team_banner]your_folding_name[/team_banner]

(Also, there are prizes!)
Hey! nice tutorial.
I recently folded the remaining points that would take months on my dad's old computer back in 2010, and now I have 190,000 points, but I haven't received the cowboy hat yet. How does the game know to reward me? should I have made donations over a new identity, and not continued on my old one?
thanks!
Visit ldjam.com/users/sandpile/games for my Ludum Dare projects!

(5th March 2018, 2:53 AM)sandpile Wrote: Hey! nice tutorial.
I recently folded the remaining points that would take months on my dad's old computer back in 2010, and now I have 190,000 points, but I haven't received the cowboy hat yet. How does the game know to reward me? should I have made donations over a new identity, and not continued on my old one?
thanks!

Hey! What's your PR2 name?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(5th March 2018, 12:09 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Hey!  What's your PR2 name?

it's "erikerik"
Visit ldjam.com/users/sandpile/games for my Ludum Dare projects!

how do the game know when to reward me with the coresponding hats, i just started and got 5k points that you need for the crown and working for the cowboyhat, but when i go into the game i have not got the hats, and my PR2 name is: hugo55555
(10th September 2019, 10:58 AM)hugan55555 Wrote: how do the game know when to reward me with the coresponding hats, i just started and got 5k points that you need for the crown and working for the cowboyhat, but when i go into the game i have not got the hats, and my PR2 name is: hugo55555
The game updates the points list hourly and awards prizes then. I checked your Pr2 name against the FAH list and it appears you don't have any points. Did you just finish the Work Unit? Are you sure you are folding Team Jiggmin?
How do i get my cowboy hat after?
(10th September 2019, 2:02 PM)SUpermaan Wrote: How do i get my cowboy hat after?

You need to be offline and it awards it hourly or daily, I can never remember but I'm pretty sure its hourly.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, new bat pr2
(10th September 2019, 4:32 PM)Stxtics Wrote: You need to be offline and it awards it hourly or daily, I can never remember but I'm pretty sure its hourly.

Rank tokens are hourly so I'd assume hats are too
á
I've folded quite some points now and I was wondering how the program would realise I'm White Cat? I would like to have the Crown / Cowboy hat but how do I get them? The program never asked me for a ign and I cant type in White Cat at name because theres a space in my name. Help
(2nd December 2020, 2:50 AM)White Cat Wrote: I've folded quite some points now and I was wondering how the program would realise I'm White Cat? I would like to have the Crown / Cowboy hat but how do I get them? The program never asked me for a ign and I cant type in White Cat at name because theres a space in my name. Help

It seems that there is one WhiteCat account with 28k points that was active yesterday, but this one is without a space:
https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/...&u=1198655

What you want to do is open your f@h Advanced Control panel, then click ''Configure'', and go under the ''Identity'' tab. That's where you can enter your PR2 name, and since there is a space in yours, you'll have to replace it by an underscore. It should look like this:

Name
White_Cat

Team Number

Unfortunately the points on WhiteCat will not count for White Cat. Hope this helps, at least ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Fresh Cookies, Sneeky Fool, White Cat
Smile 
(2nd December 2020, 5:47 AM)TRUC Wrote: It seems that there is one WhiteCat account with 28k points that was active yesterday, but this one is without a space:
https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/...&u=1198655

What you want to do is open your f@h Advanced Control panel, then click ''Configure'', and go under the ''Identity'' tab. That's where you can enter your PR2 name, and since there is a space in yours, you'll have to replace it by an underscore. It should look like this:

Name
White_Cat

Team Number

Unfortunately the points on WhiteCat will not count for White Cat. Hope this helps, at least ^^
So, just making sure i have things right -- for a PR2 account name of Sneeky Fool, I would enter 'Sneeky_Fool' into Identity, and F@H will somehow recognize/link it to my PR2 account? I've added Jiggmin's team number and found a passkey as well.

Thanks!! Smile
I think, but aren't sure =D
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Sneeky Fool
(13th January 2021, 1:53 AM)Sneeky Fool Wrote: So, just making sure i have things right -- for a PR2 account name of Sneeky Fool, I would enter 'Sneeky_Fool' into Identity, and F@H will somehow recognize/link it to my PR2 account? I've added Jiggmin's team number and found a passkey as well.

Thanks!! Smile
Yep!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to White Cat For This Useful Post:
  • Sneeky Fool
(19th May 2023, 10:57 AM)Rope Wrote: I hope I will get the crown hat and cowboy hat + upgrades