[Forum] user titles!
either I'm crazy or I've never had this happen before

when you go to type in a new user title you get the message:
'The ICQ number you entered is invalid. Please enter a valid ICQ number or leave the field empty.'

I tried all sorts of user title combinations and they all got this message. I couldn't tell you what it is but I swear I've never seen this before.

fix?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lego-man945
Can confirm this is not an isolated issue
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
[Image: giphy.gif]

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(15th July 2019, 1:59 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I'll run some further testing but idk if there's much else I can do..
(16th July 2019, 1:32 AM)gemj Wrote: I'll run some further testing but idk if there's much else I can do..

My use of that gif was "omfg do I really have to delve into the MyBB code again?"

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(16th July 2019, 4:12 AM)bls1999 Wrote: My use of that gif was "omfg do I really have to delve into the MyBB code again?"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Well, that was suspiciously easy... should be fixed now!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj