Mars here with a blast from the past! [image album inside]
Oh my! I can't believe I'm able to see the ol' JV page again, with its marvelous bubbles and everything! Thank you bls1999 for getting this up and running and thank you Eternal for referring me here! 

A little about my history with this:
I found Jiggmin.com when I was 13 years old, back in the year 2008! PR2 was once in "beta", and the website looked a lot more different, before the days of Jiggmin Village/vBulletin. Hat Factory only awarded EXP Hats. Crowns were only for Moderators. I've seen the changes over time, new additions, new staff members, steaming drama, and nasty hacks that compromised either the forums or PR2 itself. 
I really seem drawn to this niche flash gaming community since I was quite involved with it back in my younger years. It has so much interesting history attached to it, so it was saddening to see the official Jiggmin site fade off our radar. However, it's much appreciated to people like Bls1999 that are able to bring us back together, if not just to reminisce of the glory days and fun had!

Of my time involved with the community, I took quite a lot of screenshots. Some of the contents may bring back bad memories, and some good. Most of these screenshots are obviously centered around me though, but I believe some of these images will be quite interesting!
Here is the album, enjoy!
https://imgur.com/a/wMIsd
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:
  • Ben, Dangevin, Jyintel, Kursed, Nemo Nation, oxy, Player Z, Rainstorm, Resarekt, TRUC
I just saw the username, "*Princess*" in one of the pics. Wow, I remember them. I haven't seen them in years.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Erin For This Useful Post:
  • Mars
(3rd December 2017, 10:42 PM)Erin Wrote: I just saw the username, "*Princess*" in one of the pics. Wow, I remember them. I haven't seen them in years.

Same! Haven't seen many of these users in years either...
(3rd December 2017, 10:44 PM)Mars Wrote: Same! Haven't seen many of these users in years either...

Yeah, & it's actually really cool to see you here.
  • Mars
Oh wow, it's good to see you're actually you. Let me explain myself eh Tongue

When you left JV and PR2... was it during the summer of 2014 ?
Anyways you basically gave your account away in the chat and I was the one who got it first, with the intention of keeping it in case you ever made a return. I was a bit worried a year ago when someone changed the password, but it appears that it was you, so yay.
Even got to make a silly match with Martian, aka 0rank7hats and other names Tongue

[Image: kXusozL.png]

Those pictures you posted sure bring back a lot of memories, and don't worry, didn't touch your account at all ^^
And glad to see you back !
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Mars, Rank
(4th December 2017, 12:01 AM)TRUC Wrote: Oh wow, it's good to see you're actually you. Let me explain myself eh Tongue

Anyways you basically gave your account away in the chat and I was the one who got it first, with the intention of keeping it in case you ever made a return. I was a bit worried a year ago when someone changed the password, but it appears that it was you, so yay.
Even got to make a silly match with Martian, aka 0rank7hats and other names Tongue

Those pictures you posted sure bring back a lot of memories, and don't worry, didn't touch your account at all ^^

Haha WOW! Yes, you are spot on with that memory and it's really cool to meet the person who held onto my account! Yeah, 2014 sounds about right. I was not in the right head space at the time, and for some reason felt compelled to 'give away' my account. But for some illogical reason, some year or so later, I remembered I had email attached to the account so I did a simple "forgot my password". Thank you very much for not changing or messing around with anything on my account; I sorta would had regretted losing my PR2 account for good simply because it does bring back memories and it's rather surreal to log into it from time to time.
Honestly, it's really amazing to me that throughout these 9 years, all these old PR2 accounts still exist. Within those 9 years, some hacker could had erased entire accounts or something, so all things considered, it's a huge testament to how well-kept PR2 was. 

Thanks again, and nice names! (0rank7hats sounds familiar to me actually...)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:
  • Rank, TRUC
(4th December 2017, 12:01 AM)TRUC Wrote: Oh wow, it's good to see you're actually you. Let me explain myself eh Tongue

(4th December 2017, 12:13 AM)Mars Wrote: Haha WOW! Yes, you are spot on with that memory and it's really cool to meet the person who held onto my account! Yeah, 2014 sounds about right. I was not in the right head space at the time, and for some reason felt compelled to 'give away' my account. But for some illogical reason, some year or so later, I remembered I had email attached to the account so I did a simple "forgot my password". Thank you very much for not changing or messing around with anything on my account; I sorta would had regretted losing my PR2 account for good simply because it does bring back memories and it's rather surreal to log into it from time to time.
Honestly, it's really amazing to me that throughout these 9 years, all these old PR2 accounts still exist. Within those 9 years, some hacker could had erased entire accounts or something, so all things considered, it's a huge testament to how well-kept PR2 was. 

Thanks again, and nice names! (0rank7hats sounds familiar to me actually...)

I know that this isn't really my business, but. Just remember all of the great stuff that happened on that game. (Or whatever, I could probably rephrase that.) Wow, that game was amazing. It's genuinely saddening to see it just die like that.:\
  • Mars
Hey Mars, welcome! It's great to have you!

Thanks so much for the kind words. Eternal and I are glad to be giving a quasi-JV back to the community, if not the real thing.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal, Mars
Hey Mars! I remember you! Good to see you!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Mars

Good times.
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • Mars
Hey Mars, It's *Princess*. Nice to see you come here Tongue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainstorm For This Useful Post:
  • Mars, Rank
(4th December 2017, 3:58 PM)Rainstorm Wrote: Hey Mars, It's *Princess*. Nice to see you come here Tongue

YAY! It's so great to see you here too!!! Dang it's been years!
I think I just got the title. "Mars" "blast" Nice, ha.
  • Mars
(4th December 2017, 10:17 PM)oxy Wrote: i dont get it

Mars is a planet, & "blast" is, like, um. Rockets, or something. (Or whatever, I could probably rephrase that.)
  • Mars
(6th December 2017, 4:57 PM)oxy Wrote: ???

"Blast off the Mars." (Sorry.)
So much nostalgia lol.

Glad to see ya again, Mars! And welcome! Big Grin

/late
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • Mars