Typing while moving
Before, one use to be able to type while still holding down the arrow keys to keepย moving in a certain way.ย I would like to suggest bringing this technique back, as it is useful for communicating in trap levels without getting stuck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bi3liu For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, gemj
Just click tab to get to the text box if you're wanting to still hold the arrow keys. My suggestions is a little different. I think it would be useful to be able to have an easier way to use the chat and use spaces (so.your.text.doesn't.always.look.like.this) without wasting an item
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, bi3liu, gemj
Whether you initially tab or not, when you press enter, you lose the ability to move your character.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bi3liu For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, gemj
(19th July 2019, 10:23 PM)Stunt Wrote: Just click tab to get to the text box if you're wanting to still hold the arrow keys. My suggestions is a little different. I think it would be useful to be able to have an easier way to use the chat and use spaces (so.your.text.doesn't.always.look.like.this) without wasting an item

separate thread?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766
(19th July 2019, 10:23 PM)Stunt Wrote: My suggestions is a little different. I think it would be useful to be able to have an easier way to use the chat and use spaces (so.your.text.doesn't.always.look.like.this) without wasting an item

Yeah! This is a good idea. Like the game should detect when the person has an item and when you use space, it shouldn't waste the item, like it gets locked on the chat box.

And also what bi3liu said, it would still be nice to move your character and chat at the same time
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Camer the Dragon, gemj
bumping this
I like Ashley's idea a lot, just having it so if you hit space and are typing in the box it just doesn't use the item
รก
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766