[Suggestion] Backgrounds!
These backgrounds are getting a little old for me. I'd like to see some new ones pop up in the future! Maybe even a tool that allows you to insert your own file for the background? Or similarlyย a tool that allows you to insert pictures into level editor without having to hand draw everything. Might be a little hard to code but I'm sure it's possible.

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Camer the Dragon, gemj, Mariano.Z, Master Raiden, Rank, Zack6723
Sounds like a nice potential addition.
not so much the "custom photo" option, but having more presets would definitely be nice.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zack6723 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Rank
I don't think we're getting image-porting anytime soon but I'd really appreciate it if we could just draw on the BG layer.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945, Master Raiden, Rank
Image porting would be super cool if possible (Remember when Jiggmin almost allowed uploading of images to blocks if the text tool hadn't won?)
รก
feels like more of a PRF suggestion imo
(20th July 2019, 5:37 AM)Camerย theย Dragon Wrote: Image porting would be super cool if possible (Remember when Jiggmin almost allowed uploading of images to blocks if the text tool hadn't won?)
Yeah lol I remember that
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
(20th July 2019, 5:37 AM)Camerย theย Dragon Wrote: Image porting would be super cool if possible (Remember when Jiggmin almost allowed uploading of images to blocks if the text tool hadn't won?)

Hot take: that would've been a disaster

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, gemj
(21st July 2019, 1:23 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Hot take: that would've been a disaster

Yeah I know lol
รก