Copy Sections of a Level (Suggestion)
Make it so you can save certain things in levels like if you make a basic trap you can copy it and paste it in other levels
or if you made a hat remover in 1 level you can just copy it into another level.
- Joseph12311 (The Great)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joseph12311 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Lego-man945
(24th July 2019, 2:33 PM)joseph12311 Wrote: Make it so you can save certain things in levels like if you make a basic trap you can copy it and paste it in other levels
or if you made a hat remover in 1 level you can just copy it into another level.
Smile
I see the pros here but it sorta defeats the fun and authenticity of hand-crafting an entire unique trap level, but I guess that's a personal query
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(25th July 2019, 5:43 PM)gemj Wrote: I see the pros here but it sorta defeats the fun and authenticity of hand-crafting an entire unique trap level, but I guess that's a personal query

You could still make it without using this if it was added :/
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
This is cool, also maybe title it "Copy Sections of a Level"
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(25th July 2019, 6:35 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: This is cool, also maybe title it "Copy Sections of a Level"
that is a better a name
I like it, +1 from meee
Think we'd need a select feature first before copy and pasting...
hint hint
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
(25th July 2019, 6:16 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: You could still make it without using this if it was added :/

but it would most likely become the norm and thus creativity would be limited
(26th July 2019, 7:51 AM)gemj Wrote: but it would most likely become the norm and thus creativity would be limited

Traps all look the same to me anyway
there's too many to distinguish them lol
á