[PR2 Bug] Loadouts are not saving
Problem: When you save a loadout from one account, it saves it on the next one

Type of Problem: Client

To explain it better, when I went from Andrea to Andrea766, the account Andrea766 did not have bubble set or croc set but it had the loadout set from Andrea. The loadout that I had previously from Andrea766 didn't save but instead it got replaced from the one Andrea had.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Master Raiden
There's also this little bug with epic colors in loadouts.
If you save your loadout with a non-epic part equipped, the epic color for that slot will be reset to white when you load it again.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Atari4600, gemj
Loadouts are saved in the browser not in the client, if you reset your browser you will realize that you will not have loadouts You can also see it using another browser or incognito window
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to morning666star For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(29th July 2019, 1:35 PM)morning666star Wrote: Loadouts are saved in the browser not in the client, if you reset your browser you will realize that you will not have loadouts You can also see it using another browser or incognito window

Not when you reset the browser, it's when you clear your cache. I haven't cleared my cache but I still have my loadouts. It's just when you go from one account to next, it saves the loadout from the previous one Confused
(29th July 2019, 1:35 PM)morning666star Wrote: Loadouts are saved in the browser not in the client, if you reset your browser you will realize that you will not have loadouts You can also see it using another browser or incognito window

(29th July 2019, 2:04 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Not when you reset the browser, it's when you clear your cache. I haven't cleared my cache but I still have my loadouts. It's just when you go from one account to next, it saves the loadout from the previous one Confused

It's actually saved in neither! It's saved on your computer as something called a local shared object.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
So if I use save the Artiefact hat to the save and go to an account that doesn’t have the Artiefact hat, it will transfer over through the save temporary, until you change the hat?
(29th July 2019, 10:01 PM)Addy Wrote: So if I use save the Artiefact hat to the save and go to an account that doesn’t have the Artiefact hat, it  will transfer over through the save temporary, until you change the hat?

Yep, it will transfer over temporarily. But when you click players, then go back to account, you don't have it anymore. Or if you change your hat, or go into a race, you get the default set and you don't have it anymore.
I guess this relates.
Recently, it seems that my load out does not save upon logging out.

EDIT:
Now this bug does not occur, so I am unsure as to what exactly happened then. That's both fortunate in that I don't have to fix my load out everytime, and unfortunate as I doubt I can reproduce this bug so that it may be fixed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skallos For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Eternal, gemj
Fixed in 157!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj