More badges
Now that we have the Verified and Hall of Fame player badges I think it'd be cool if there were more badges added to the game.
Like badges for completing really difficult levels/challenges and maybe also for completing contests.
I just think it's a shame to only have 2 badges.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • epicmidget, Overbeing
Loooove this idea

However, it's structured very linearly right now ( I think) where you have the hall of famers, mods, admins etc but theres not much overlap. Maybe if more badges were added for, say, beating a difficult contest, you could add it to a list of badges and chose one to display. If they were listed on your profile like discord displays the user roles, it would get a little wacky me thinks

Or we just have a sort of 'achievements' section, but that opens a whole 'nother door
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to epicmidget For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(30th January 2024, 8:57 PM)epicmidget Wrote: Loooove this idea

However, it's structured very linearly right now ( I think) where you have the hall of famers, mods, admins etc but theres not much overlap. Maybe if more badges were added for, say, beating a difficult contest, you could add it to a list of badges and chose one to display. If they were listed on your profile like discord displays the user roles, it would get a little wacky me thinks

Or we just have a sort of 'achievements' section, but that opens a whole 'nother door
ah yeah forgot to mention that, I was thinking like you select and display the badges you want.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • epicmidget