dragon sets thread (3!)
Camer the Dragon Wrote:actually the old svg was a bit wrong so here are new svgs

also bonus lol:
great I got competition xD inventive with the rainbows and pr2 shading you also got the eye shape more complementary to the roundness of his head. you learned inscape faster than I ever did
(20th October 2019, 3:31 PM)platform guy Wrote: great I got competition xD inventive with the rainbows and pr2 shading you also got the eye shape more complementary to the roundness of his head. you learned inscape faster than I ever did

You mean the one of me? lol

.svg   pr2 dragon set me lol SVG ver body.svg (Size: 88.48 KB / Downloads: 7)

.svg   pr2 dragon set me lol SVG ver foot.svg (Size: 32.25 KB / Downloads: 2)

.svg   pr2 dragon set me lol SVG ver head.svg (Size: 65.97 KB / Downloads: 5)
á
The pool floaty set! You can totally invent those ideas of what I said to something
(26th October 2019, 9:30 PM)platform guy Wrote: The pool floaty set! You can totally invent those ideas of what I said to something

dragon in a pool floaty set xd
á
ok I try to make it look more like PR2
say what to make better:

(EDIT: reduced lighting, Aligned properly)

.svg   pr2 dragon set idea ver2 SVG ver head.svg (Size: 85.64 KB / Downloads: 0)

.svg   pr2 dragon set idea ver2 SVG ver body.svg (Size: 88.09 KB / Downloads: 0)

.svg   pr2 dragon set idea ver2 SVG ver foot.svg (Size: 28.14 KB / Downloads: 0)

Updated SVGs
also reduced them to 80% the size cos I did the colour filling manually and properly
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
(8th November 2019, 7:04 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: ok I try to make it look more like PR2
say what to make better:

It looks good!
I would tone down the shading values a bit more though :/
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(8th November 2019, 7:14 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: It looks good!
I would tone down the shading values a bit more though :/

Will do
also the colours are kinda weird (as in the SVG that makes them up)
so I'ma tidy that up too
á
Just wanted to share my take on the idea, I like medieval dragons.

[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • $hake Junt, Campaigns | Ilraon, gemj, John m.
(9th November 2019, 6:40 PM)Al Jolson Wrote: Just wanted to share my take on the idea, I like medieval dragons.

scaryy
(8th November 2019, 7:04 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: ok I try to make it look more like PR2
say what to make better:

(EDIT: reduced lighting, Aligned properly)

Updated SVGs
also reduced them to 80% the size cos I did the colour filling manually and properly
You can make the wings and frill more organic to blend in with the rest of the set because it looks kinds flat and clean cut and maybe even the nails too. sometimes some sets in pr2 have multible strokes of lines for 1 shape you can use that to enhance your set more. It is also missing the pr2 shading surrounding the whole shape you can see on the classic set where its more noticeable.
(9th November 2019, 6:40 PM)Al Jolson Wrote: Just wanted to share my take on the idea, I like medieval dragons.

We been aching long for a spooky set well made! really dig the head it looks like a monster. Thanks for posting it
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
I'm about to have nightmares of a PR2 set.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Lego-man945, Northadox, Zelante
(10th November 2019, 9:49 AM)Stxtics Wrote: I'm about to have nightmares of a PR2 set.

Just go back to sleep already
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(10th November 2019, 9:28 AM)platform guy Wrote: You can make the wings and frill more organic to blend in with the rest of the set because it looks kinds flat and clean cut and maybe even the nails too. sometimes some sets in pr2 have multible strokes of lines for 1 shape you can use that to enhance your set more. It is also missing the pr2 shading surrounding the whole shape you can see on the classic set where its more noticeable.

Yeah, looking at some sets I can for sure see this
I'll probably work on it tomorrow and come back with an updated design
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(14th November 2019, 6:11 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yeah, looking at some sets I can for sure see this
I'll probably work on it tomorrow and come back with an updated design
Looking forward to see it! Cool ?
(17th November 2019, 9:00 PM)platform guy Wrote: Looking forward to see it! Cool ?

Yeah I didn't really have time so ***hopefully*** Today or Tomorrow
á
(18th November 2019, 6:44 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yeah I didn't really have time so ***hopefully*** Today or Tomorrow

I respect the time and effort you're putting into this Camer, good on you
Ok I changed shading what do ya think

.svg   pr2 dragon set idea ver3 SVG ver head.svg (Size: 101.85 KB / Downloads: 0)

.svg   pr2 dragon set idea ver3 SVG ver body.svg (Size: 104.53 KB / Downloads: 1)

.svg   pr2 dragon set idea ver3 SVG ver foot.svg (Size: 32.99 KB / Downloads: 0)
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • John m., Lego-man945
(18th November 2019, 7:57 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Ok I changed shading what do ya think

looks nice!
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(18th November 2019, 7:57 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Ok I changed shading what do ya think
Looking more pr2! Though since the characters in game are really tiny it’d be hard to notice small shading around it
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon