Poll: wich do you like most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
item
0%
0 0%
obstacle
100.00%
5 100.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

saw
art w.i.p.
[Image: 2zh04y9.jpg]

I have 2 different versions for this idea vote for the one you like most

as a useable item
It's about 1 block big. when you use it, it flies in a straight direction until it hits a wall then it travels along the block edges, walls, floors and, ceilings it hurts everyone on it's path until it vanishes. it can break through bricks and crumple blocks too.

as a place able obstacle
1 and a half block big you can place it in the level editor like evil alien eggs and it will travel on walls, floors, and ceilings, infinitely. hurts when you touch it. it can be destroyed by bombs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Mariano.Z, Northadox
looks like something from fun run and has the same ability

not a bad idea
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
I like the art, don't have too much of an opinion on the item itself
I love sawblades in video games so much...and that art really does nail that PR2 artstyle. I'd be willing to accept it in either form, but preferably its LE form, as PR2 desperately needs some more interesting obstacles in the level editor. What I'm worried about is the possibility of its implementation.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
Sounds cool
I'd say an obstacle because the breaking through bricks seems like it could break levels if able to be used as an item
á
hm, I like this as an obstacle but would it make you fall in a certain direction or would you just bounce along the top with whatever velocity you had before? because this could just act like a spike where you get hurt but fall off at the same time.

Atari4600: Hey did you see Saw?
Guest 296: Yeah I saw Saw.
Atari4600: Did you see Saw two?
Guest 296: Yeah I saw Saw two.
Atari4600: Did you see Saw three?
Guest 296: No, but I saw Saw four
Atari4600: Why would you see Saw four before you saw Saw three for?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atari4600 For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Shane1334
Interesting concept…

(6th August 2019, 11:48 AM)Atari4600 Wrote: Atari4600: Why would you see Saw four before you saw Saw three for?

Don't end sentences in prepositions. That's something I'm against.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Atari4600, gemj
(8th August 2019, 5:32 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Don't end sentences in prepositions. That's something I'm against.

If you never ended sentences with prepositions, people would think you are weird.

Example:
Master Raiden: Hey! I'm going to see [insert movie title] tomorrow night! You wanna come?
Shad0wDem0n: Sure! With whom else are you going?
Master Raiden: What?
Shad0wDem0n: With whom else are you going?
Master Raiden: You mean who else am I going with?
Shad0wDem0n: Yeah
Master Raiden: Not you, that's for sure.
Shad0wDem0n: Frown
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(13th March 2023, 6:11 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: If you never ended sentences with prepositions, people would think you are weird.

Example:
Master Raiden: Hey! I'm going to see [insert movie title] tomorrow night! You wanna come?
Shad0wDem0n: Sure! With whom else are you going?
Master Raiden: What?
Shad0wDem0n: With whom else are you going?
Master Raiden: You mean who else am I going with?
Shad0wDem0n: Yeah
Master Raiden: Not you, that's for sure.
Shad0wDem0n: Frown

In that situation, I'd probably say, "who's going with you?"

Another thing to note is that against is a preposition, which is a little joke to start your day. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden