Message Boards
Message boards.
I know this might not sound interesting but it could really boost the amount of participation in the competitions!
See, if more players knew about the competitions than more would likely participate in them!
(Reposted from a previous thread of mine - https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=704)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
ppl on pr2 dont know about the competitions here on jv2. bls should implement a feature in pr2 so ppl can see all the contests going on
[Image: giphy.gif]
(18th August 2019, 1:55 PM)Vipa Wrote: ppl on pr2 dont know about the competitions here on jv2. bls should implement a feature in pr2 so ppl can see all the contests going on

There's a chat command (/contests) to view information about contests. If I were to implement something like OP suggested, it would have to be something that doesn't annoy the heck out of people every time they log in.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(20th August 2019, 11:04 PM)bls1999 Wrote: There's a chat command (/contests) to view information about contests. If I were to implement something like OP suggested, it would have to be something that doesn't annoy the heck out of people every time they log in.

Maybe a dont show this again button?
It would only pop up when there is new news?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(20th August 2019, 11:04 PM)bls1999 Wrote: There's a chat command (/contests) to view information about contests. If I were to implement something like OP suggested, it would have to be something that doesn't annoy the heck out of people every time they log in.

Maybe have it so that when you go to the chat tab it says "to see the contests going on, type /contests" or something like that (and only the 1st time for the login session if that's possible)
á
When I was younger I remember we had to choose between items or votes when jiggmin made those motley Mondays. (for example: the ice gun or triple bow) I fill like it would be a cool addition if all the other items jiggmin made but we didn't vote for could be implanted in the game.
[Image: bDtsByP.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to zFury For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(23rd August 2019, 1:51 PM)zFury Wrote: When I was younger I remember we had to choose between items or votes when jiggmin made those motley Mondays. (for example: the ice gun or triple bow) I fill like it would be a cool addition if all the other items jiggmin made but we didn't vote for could be implanted in the game.

Yeah like block skins sound cool
text tool won cos making text was legit such a pain lol
á