Speedrunner of the Week #26
  Speedrunner of the Week

Welcome to Speedrunner of the Week! What is Speedrunner of the Week? It is a contest for skilled players, there are racers, fast racers, and on another level, speed runners. Do you have what it takes to be a speed runner?

How does it work? Every week a new Level is picked for players to speed run, a time is selected for you to beat, you must beat that time and all other contestants' times, the fastest time sent in by the end of the week will be the winner. 

The winner each week will earn the Crocodile Set + Epic.

The contest rules are listed below:
Failure to follow these guide lines will void your run for the week.
No corner glitches are allowed.
You are only allowed to use 180 Stat Points(Rank 30)
You are not allowed to use any hats other than the Exp Hat, Kong Hat, and Party Hat.
You are not allowed to win two weeks in a row.
Stat blocks and Items are allowed.

Only Video Submissions are allowed.
Important! You can only win the prize on the account used during the video of your run.

The Level Selected For This Week:
Extriminator by Divinity
The Time you must beat to get the prize:
1:15.00
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • ItzDeathxD
Updated.

1:04:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qr5eruq6SU

Thank you
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqQnY7ttPC
Best Time: 1:06.68
Stats: 70 65 45
(2nd September 2019, 3:53 PM)ItzDeathxD Wrote: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqQnY7ttPC
Best Time: 1:06.68
Stats: 70 65 45

You don't need to delete your post each time you get a new best, just edit it or post another without deleting the previous
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • ItzDeathxD
Out of every color u can use, u decided to make it the same color as the background? 😂
https://youtu.be/joQrRV_dqYw
1:02.36
mightyswell optimais to sub the min latter
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(5th September 2019, 3:11 PM)Vipa Wrote: https://youtu.be/joQrRV_dqYw
1:02.36
mightyswell optimais to sub the min latter

Can't you give a chance to the ones who don't have Croc set on any of there accounts lol
(5th September 2019, 3:27 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: Can't you give a chance to the ones who don't have Croc set on any of there accounts lol
Wtf I just beat ur time by 2 seconds, u can easy beat that Lmao...and i want båt set like u but I cba doing style of the week and shit bcuz thats not skill, its based on human judgment and I dont like that in contests.,contests shoulf be based entirely on skill and a specific clear route on how to win, thats why I like speedrunning contests cuz the goal is just to get fastest time, theres no beautiful face factor where mikasa would win if wolfie was judging even tho shes not even participating, prob not even in this forum either but ye speedrunning scontetss dhould have bat set too and other dets idk the pot det or whatever tea set idk whats it callrd but the point is u csnt have a contest without a clear way of achieving triumph becuz that wont be fair cuz for example eternel hates me so if I attended in a style of thr week contest I would be shitted on becuz they know I already have good sets and accs but I miss only one set and they hate me so they wouldnt let me win anyways even if the style was good af but its only just subjective so theres really no contest just bs cuz its just lottery basically
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Vadan
(6th September 2019, 1:45 AM)Vipa Wrote: Wtf I just beat ur time by 2 seconds, u can easy beat that Lmao...and i want båt set like u but I cba doing style of the week and shit bcuz thats not skill, its based on human judgment and I dont like that in contests.,contests shoulf be based entirely on skill and a specific clear route on how to win, thats why I like speedrunning contests cuz the goal is just to get fastest time, theres no beautiful face factor where mikasa would win if wolfie was judging even tho shes not even participating, prob not even in this forum either but ye speedrunning scontetss dhould have bat set too and other dets idk the pot det or whatever tea set idk whats it callrd but the point is u csnt have a contest without a clear way of achieving triumph becuz that wont be fair cuz for example eternel hates me so if I attended in a style of thr week contest I would be shitted on becuz they know I already have good sets and accs but I miss only one set and they hate me so they wouldnt let me win anyways even if the style was good af but its only just subjective so theres really no contest just bs cuz its just lottery basically,

After reading $hake junt's comment where he was begging you to let him win I never thought you could write a reply that would take a bigger L than he did, but you just proved me wrong. Here's your L
(6th September 2019, 2:37 AM)Saurus Wrote: After reading $hake junt's comment where he was begging you to let him win I never thought you could write a reply that would take a bigger L than he did, but you just proved me wrong. Here's your L
Lel sauren I didnt mena the dogshait assnail part personsally, no be salty plz
(6th September 2019, 1:45 AM)Vipa Wrote: Wtf I just beat ur time by 2 seconds, u can easy beat that Lmao...and i want båt set like u but I cba doing style of the week and shit bcuz thats not skill, its based on human judgment and I dont like that in contests.,contests shoulf be based entirely on skill and a specific clear route on how to win, thats why I like speedrunning contests cuz the goal is just to get fastest time, theres no beautiful face factor where mikasa would win if wolfie was judging even tho shes not even participating, prob not even in this forum either but ye speedrunning scontetss dhould have bat set too and other dets idk the pot det or whatever tea set idk whats it callrd but the point is u csnt have a contest without a clear way of achieving triumph becuz that wont be fair cuz for example eternel hates me so if I attended in a style of thr week contest I would be shitted on becuz they know I already have good sets and accs but I miss only one set and they hate me so they wouldnt let me win anyways even if the style was good af but its only just subjective so theres really no contest just bs cuz its just lottery basically

1. This contest doesn't award bat set it awards croc set but I think you mentioned that further on.

2. Even if Eternal does hate you, it wouldn't matter as Styler of the Month has it's own judges and it's up to the contest owner to award the parts.

3. Regarding the part I removed, most contests are judged by the community now, and people who decide to be a judge. The staff doesn't have an input on most contests now, just approving them at the start then we leave the host to it.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(5th September 2019, 3:27 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: Can't you give a chance to the ones who don't have Croc set on any of there accounts lol
You have a chance? As I recall you have a week to be as TAS-like as possible just press the buttons in the right order at the right time and you will beat everyone every time. This is a skill based contest and you'll have a brand new map that everyone has the same amount of time to practice on. I don't feel like 'letting someone win' is the point of a contest. Good luck though! Smile
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atari4600 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, AspectZero, Lego-man945, Master Raiden, Vipa
(6th September 2019, 1:45 AM)Vipa Wrote: Wtf I just beat ur time by 2 seconds, u can easy beat that Lmao...and i want båt set like u but I cba doing style of the week and shit bcuz thats not skill, its based on human judgment and I dont like that in contests.,contests shoulf be based entirely on skill and a specific clear route on how to win, thats why I like speedrunning contests cuz the goal is just to get fastest time, theres no beautiful face factor where mikasa would win if wolfie was judging even tho shes not even participating, prob not even in this forum either but ye speedrunning scontetss dhould have bat set too and other dets idk the pot det or whatever tea set idk whats it callrd but the point is u csnt have a contest without a clear way of achieving triumph becuz that wont be fair cuz for example eternel hates me so if I attended in a style of thr week contest I would be shitted on becuz they know I already have good sets and accs but I miss only one set and they hate me so they wouldnt let me win anyways even if the style was good af but its only just subjective so theres really no contest just bs cuz its just lottery basically
i couldnt agree more
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vadan For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(5th September 2019, 12:17 AM)Vadan Wrote: Out of every color u can use, u decided to make it the same color as the background? 😂

I used the default color, this is a JV2 bug and you can report it to bls if you're worried about it. Smile
-AspectZero
(6th September 2019, 9:41 PM)AspectZero Wrote: I used the default color, this is a JV2 bug and you can report it to bls if you're worried about it. Smile

would be nice on dark mode
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
I wasn't saying ''let me win'' at all, he has all the rights to win another croc set if he wants, this went way out of what it was just because I said something lol, I'm not even gonna argue and of course I tried to beat that score, I'm just not as skilled as everyone else I guess, sorry for the confusion
(6th September 2019, 12:23 PM)Atari4600 Wrote: You have a chance? As I recall you have a week to be as TAS-like as possible just press the buttons in the right order at the right time and you will beat everyone every time. This is a skill based contest and you'll have a brand new map that everyone has the same amount of time to practice on. I don't feel like 'letting someone win' is the point of a contest. Good luck though! Smile

I'm assuming he meant it as a joke...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH2M0gUlL1c - I dont win but just wanted to show how close I was to beating Vipa.. It
s not hard but I had very limited time this week.

I lost by 0.03 seconds (1.02.39)
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(8th September 2019, 1:04 PM)Stunt Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH2M0gUlL1c - I dont win but just wanted to show how close I was to beating Vipa.. It
s not hard but I had very limited time this week.

I lost by 0.03 seconds (1.02.39)
Losing by a single frame is tough.
-AspectZero
(8th September 2019, 2:18 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Losing by a single frame is tough.

this is where I wonder if finish lag impacted anything
á